Which CD burning software reigns supreme: Nero or Windows built-in utility?

• Thread starter Saint
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Software
In summary, the conversation is about different users expressing their preference for Nero Burning ROM as their preferred burning program. Some mention using other programs like Roxio's EZ CD Creator and B's Clips, but ultimately agree that Nero is the best due to its versatility and compatibility with other programs. The conversation also briefly touches on the limited options in the market for burning programs.
Saint
I vote Nero Burning ROM.

Computer science news on Phys.org
Roxio's EZ CD Creator ?

I cast my vote with STAii...Roxio is my burning program of choice.

For creating multisessions CD,
I have B's Clips and Nero to do it, but they are not compatible, Nero can continue write on the CD created by B's Clips and vise versa.

I vote Nero Burning ROM.

My vote is for Nero

I agree with Saint and Greg, Nero is the best.

So, from all the people that read this thread, they are all users of only 3 burning programs (and mainly 2) !
This is weird ! Is there not enough burning programs on the market or are they so badly programmed ?

Nero can convert sound track to MP3/Wave and vice versa, very versatile software!

Nero Express

Roxio EZ 5 keeps on telling me i don't have an appropriate cd in the drive...o well

Nero Burning ROM all the way!

yeah definitely nero. (or should I say the windows-built-in cd burning utility?)

yeah definitely nero (or would the windows-built-in cd burning utility be the best?)

1. What is the best CD burning software available?

The answer to this question is subjective and can vary depending on personal preferences and needs. However, some of the most popular and highly rated CD burning software include Nero Burning ROM, Ashampoo Burning Studio, and ImgBurn.

2. Can I use CD burning software to create audio CDs?

Yes, most CD burning software have features that allow you to create audio CDs from music files on your computer. This is a great way to listen to your favorite songs on a CD player or in your car.

3. Is there a free CD burning software available?

Yes, there are several free CD burning software options such as CDBurnerXP, BurnAware, and InfraRecorder. These software may have limited features compared to paid ones, but they can still effectively burn CDs.

4. Can I use CD burning software to make backups of my important files?

Yes, you can use CD burning software to make backups of your important files. Most software have a data burning feature that allows you to select files and folders to be burned onto a CD for safekeeping.

5. Is it possible to burn CDs with CD burning software on a Mac computer?

Yes, there are CD burning software available for Mac computers such as Burn and SimplyBurns. These software have similar features to their Windows counterparts and allow you to burn CDs on your Mac.