I heard that someone can go blind from masterbaitng too much

• Thread starter decibel
  • Start date
In summary: i'm so excited for the day when we can all just admit that we do it and not feel self conscious about it, like we do somesex
decibel
i heard that someone can go blind from masterbaitng too much, is this true?...i also heard people can get serious back problems from it too

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
And you will get a cold when you go outside with wet hair, your face will freeze when you pull a weird facial expression at midnight, reading in the dark is bad for your eyes, spilling salt on the table means bad luck..

No worries, those are all old wives tales :)

Originally posted by decibel
i heard that someone can go blind from masterbaitng too much, is this true?...
If it is, be sure and stop while you only need glasses.

Monique, how would old wives know about male issues?

decibel, why don't you try and go outside once in a while. Maybe get a girlfriend.

heard that someone can go blind from masterbaitng too much, is this true?...i also heard people can get serious back problems from it too

...Where is Gale17 when you need her?

decibel,
Sorry I can't help with your question, but I'm sure you can expect numerous pages of info from Gale17 when she sees this...it's right up her alley

Originally posted by Rockazella
I was about to say the EXACT same thing!

ROFL!

- Warren

Originally posted by dduardo
Monique, how would old wives know about male issues?
Who says it is a male issue?

Originally posted by Monique
Who says it is a male issue?

Well, I was assuming decibel was a he. Now that you put it that way, what's your experience on the female side

Originally posted by Rockazella

I think she is trapped in a dishwasher.:wink:

I am 70 years old and neither blind nor crazy. And I'm normal.

99 out of a hundred people masturbate, and 100th one is a liar.

As long as you can read this, you're probably ok.
Providing your back isn't killing you.

*semi-seriously now*

I have believed a few women when they informed me they never engaged in this activity, thinking it either vile, or never seeming to have thought about it in the first place. I have never, ever, known a man who hadn't done it.

Perhaps some statistics are available to determine if men need glasses more often than women?

Last edited by a moderator:
with or without glasses? Without glasses I'm screwed.

i heard that someone can go blind from masterbaitng too much, is this true?...i also heard people can get serious back problems from it too

your palm can also become hairy

Anyone who says they've never masturbated is either lying, or waaaaay too uptight. I bet 90 percent of that 11% of women who claim they never masturbated are lying

But I'm not the authority. I'm sure Dr Gale Westhiemer will be along shortly with her dissertation on sexual attitudes towards masturbation in new guinea subcultures. :wink:

Perhaps if you shot yourself in the eye repeatedly.

If you're doing that ... um ... stop.

Njorl

chill out kids, i was just askin a question, doesent mean i don't masterbait 24/7,but thanks for the insight guys, u guys seem to know about more about this than me, can't wait till i see wut "gale17" says lool

Excessive masturbation can be a problem, but really only if it interfere's with other parts of your sex life, or leads to desensitization.

Originally posted by NateTG
Excessive masturbation can be a problem, but really only if it interfere's with other parts of your sex life, or leads to desensitization.

Then again, a lot of women will tell you that male desensitization is a good thing. :wink:

Did we really need a thread of this type?

Originally posted by Zero

I tend to agree with you here zero...

I was kinda hoping for helpfull hints by people that are really good at enticing mice into traps.

...and i clicked on this thread cos i thought it was an interesting name to draw people in because they only pretend not to be curious, but no, u ARE actually talking about masturbation. oh well. I have often been informed by one of my friends that he can reach his chest with his...load. so he has no worries about sticking his eyelashes together..

what i HAVE heard about masturbation is that

- People who masturbate often are usually better in the sack
- Like sex, masturbation is good for the body because it removes the toxins/stimulates production of endorphines/whitens your teeth in your sleep of whatever happens

so happy self stimulation everyone!

Last edited:
Originally posted by Zero
And even if we did, couldn't we have at least spelled it properly?

- Warren

LOL! Maybe it does have an affect on eyesight.

Since this is a science forum maybe we could scientifically answer decibel's questions. Perhaps a lab experiment could bring insight into this subject. Decibel has already proposed the hypothesis in his questions. All that is need to do now is setup the experiment and write up a lab report with the following sections - purpose, procedure, equipment, data and calculations, graphs, error anaylsis and conclusion.

Whoever decides to do this can submit their findings to this thread.

what do you mean? should we inject sperm into peoples eyes and see

a) what happens when sperm enters the eye
b) How many colours of faeces can be beaten out of you

Do we measure body proportions and projectile distance to see if it is actually possible for sperm to enter the eye? Or do we find a subtle undiscovered link between the penis (hehe) and the eyes or back? For that matter, how does masturbation cause back problems, unless you masturbate in awkward spine twisting positions...

OOH see the effect of masturbating while

a) Reading the Kama Sutra and 'having a go yourself'
b) Masturbation while practising back-wrenching yoga'
c) A mixture of both

Who wants to volunteer first?

Originally posted by dduardo
All that is need to do now is... and conclusion.
Imagine a jar sitting there on the table in front of a nice three-panel science fair presentation. The jar is labeled "Jar of Conclusions."

Better yet, you could recycle the conclusion and use it to glue the papers to your nice three-panel science fair presentation.

- Warren

chroot, that's a great idea. We could then sell our secret super adhesive formula to the Scotch Tape company. We'll be millionaires in no time.

ok i have an idea, here it is
someone in this forum masterbaites 7 times a day for 7 days, and then tell us the effects

deal?

Originally posted by Andy
LOL! Maybe it does have an affect on eyesight.

You keep doing that and you'll develop dyslexia!

Sounds worse than hairy palms, or (I seem to remember) zits.

Originally posted by selfAdjoint
You keep doing that and you'll develop dyslexia!
What's lysdexia?

- Warren

Originally posted by chroot
What's lysdexia?

- Warren

LOL, lysdexia

Furthermore, I can't believe I actually agree with Zero! This really is a crazy universe!

How did I not notice Gale17 was gone?!

selfAdjoint is 70?! He/she's got to be one of like three 70yo on the whole net.