Certificate in creating virtual labs?

In summary: Implementation of the website.Design and development of the html, css and java code that will allow the user to create and manage their own physics simulations.
e.chaniotakis
Hello,
I want to learn how to create virtual labs (html5, java and on) for physics education purposes. I could work on my own, but I am more interested in getting a solid background from experts. Is there any online course in which I could enroll?
Thank you

Science news on Phys.org
This is not a course but some java code that allows you to create physics simulations:

www.compadre.org/osp/

There's also an accompanying book by Christianson, Tobochnik and Gould: An Introduction to Computer SImulation Methods

Also there is the Processing.org IDE with many interactive graphics examples. In particular, there's a third party library with examples of systems of particles called PixelFlow that is quite amazing.

e.chaniotakis said:
Hello,
I want to learn how to create virtual labs (html5, java and on) for physics education purposes. I could work on my own, but I am more interested in getting a solid background from experts. Is there any online course in which I could enroll?
Thank you
1. Search of simulators on the web.
Location of virtual simulators on the web.
https://phet.colorado.edu/es/simulations/category/physics
http://www.walter-fendt.de/ph14s/ http://www.educaplus.org/index.php?mcid=2
2. Design and development of content documents.
Format for the elaboration of content documents (theoretical, workshops, evaluation) and elaboration of videos.
Three content documents and Three video scripts.
3. Review and redesign of laboratory guides.
Review of manuals of mechanical physics laboratory guides existing at the Cooperativa de Colombia University Neiva, restructuring and production of format for laboratory practices mediated by simulators under constructivist approach. Three elaborated laboratory guides, selection of simulators.
4. Design and development of the website.
Physical design (paper) of the web page, navigation map, links, buttons, screens. Review and choice of one of the free distribution templates that Drupal offers to develop the engineering part of the page or web portal where the virtual laboratory of mechanical physics will be housed.

Related to Certificate in creating virtual labs?

What is a "Certificate in creating virtual labs"?

A "Certificate in creating virtual labs" is a program that teaches individuals the skills and knowledge needed to design and develop virtual labs for educational or research purposes. It covers topics such as virtual lab software, instructional design, and assessment methods.

What are the benefits of obtaining a certificate in creating virtual labs?

Earning a certificate in creating virtual labs can provide individuals with a competitive edge in the job market, as the demand for virtual labs continues to grow. It also allows individuals to gain a deeper understanding of virtual lab technologies and best practices, and may lead to career advancement opportunities.

Who can benefit from a certificate in creating virtual labs?

Anyone interested in designing and developing virtual labs can benefit from a certificate in creating virtual labs. This includes educators, researchers, instructional designers, and individuals in the technology field.

How long does it take to complete a certificate in creating virtual labs?

The duration of a certificate program in creating virtual labs may vary, but it typically takes around 6 to 12 months to complete. This may also depend on the individual's pace of learning and the program's structure.

What topics are covered in a certificate in creating virtual labs?

A certificate program in creating virtual labs typically covers topics such as virtual lab software, instructional design principles, simulation development, and assessment methods. It may also include hands-on experience in creating virtual labs and opportunities to work on real-world projects.