CAP (Canadian association of physicists)

• Thread starter starstruck_
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physicists
In summary, the Canadian Association of Physicists (CAP) is a professional association that was founded in 1945 to advance and promote physics research and education in Canada. Membership is open to anyone with an interest in physics and offers benefits such as access to conferences and workshops, networking opportunities, and a subscription to the Canadian Journal of Physics. CAP also provides opportunities for involvement through committees, publications, and volunteering. As a voice for the physics community in Canada, CAP advocates for the importance and relevance of physics in society and fosters collaboration and communication among physicists.
starstruck_
Hey! I was just renewing my CAP membership but I accidentally forgot to change the year of graduation where it asks when you’re graduating (undergrad student).

Do you think I should redo another renewal form with the correct date? (If that’s even okay)

Or does it not really matter?

Physics news on Phys.org
I would suggest you contact CAP and ask them. They would know better.

Likes starstruck_

Related to CAP (Canadian association of physicists)

What is CAP?

The Canadian Association of Physicists (CAP) is a professional association for physicists in Canada. It was founded in 1945 and is dedicated to advancing and promoting physics research and education in Canada.

Who can join CAP?

Membership in CAP is open to anyone with an interest in physics, including students, researchers, educators, and industry professionals. Both Canadian and international members are welcome.

What are the benefits of joining CAP?

CAP offers a variety of benefits to its members, including access to conferences and workshops, networking opportunities, career development resources, and a subscription to the Canadian Journal of Physics. Members also have the opportunity to participate in committees and working groups, and to contribute to the development of policies and initiatives in the field of physics.

How can I get involved with CAP?

There are many ways to get involved with CAP, including joining as a member, attending conferences and workshops, participating in committees and working groups, and contributing to publications. CAP also offers volunteer opportunities for those who are interested in helping with the organization's activities and initiatives.

What is CAP's role in the physics community?

CAP serves as a voice for the physics community in Canada, advocating for the advancement of physics research and education and promoting the importance and relevance of physics in society. CAP also works to foster collaboration and communication among physicists in Canada and to promote the development of the next generation of physicists.