Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

[SOLVED] Can't read Ackbach's posts.

Petrus

Feb 21, 2013
Hello,
When I am on iPhone 4s and check the forum I can't see for some reason any post Ackbach make..:S I am using safari and this is how it looks like..

Regards,
\(\displaystyle |\pi\rangle\)

Attachments

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
You need to change the forum style to "Math Help Boards for small screens". Look at the bottom of the page towards the left-side. You'll see a drop-down box with different options.

Petrus

Feb 21, 2013
You need to change the forum style to "Math Help Boards for small screens". Look at the bottom of the page towards the left-side. You'll see a drop-down box with different options.
Hello Jameson,
Thanks for the fast respond and I did that but for some reason it still don't work:S

Regards,

Attachments

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
We made a bunch of changes yesterday and they weren't designed with mobile use in mind. For your phone we have a mobile style you can use or you can download the app "Tapatalk" to see our site. I recommend Tapatalk very highly.

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
@Petrus - How do things look now? We made some more edits to allow more space towards the bottom.

Petrus

Feb 21, 2013
@Petrus - How do things look now? We made some more edits to allow more space towards the bottom.
Hello,
Sorry for the late respond but it works better now!:)
Regards,