Cannot View Second Page of Thread

• Bug
  • Thread starter NeoDevin
  • Start date
In summary, there could be various reasons for not being able to view the second page of a thread, such as technical issues, errors, or the thread only having one page. To fix the issue, you can try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache, and if it persists, contact technical support. Most threads have a limit to the number of pages, but users can skip to a specific page using the page navigation feature. It is important to be able to view multiple pages in a thread as it allows for longer discussions and easier reference to previous discussions.
NeoDevin
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
NeoDevin said:
Trying to view the second page of the thread https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=427220&page=1", but it keeps redirecting me back to the first page. Other threads seem to work properly.

Because there is only 1 page :) Refresh the thread. Someone just deleted their own post.

Last edited:

Related to Cannot View Second Page of Thread

1. Why can't I view the second page of a thread?

There could be several reasons why you are unable to view the second page of a thread. It could be due to a technical issue with the website or forum, an error on your end, or the thread may only have one page of content.

2. How can I fix the issue of not being able to view the second page?

If the issue is on your end, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. If the thread only has one page, there is no need to fix anything. If the issue persists, you can contact the website or forum's technical support for assistance.

3. Is there a limit to the number of pages in a thread?

Yes, there is usually a limit to the number of pages in a thread. This limit is set by the website or forum and can vary. If a thread has reached its page limit, a new thread may need to be created to continue the discussion.

4. Can I skip to a specific page in a thread?

Yes, most websites and forums have a feature that allows users to jump to a specific page in a thread. This can be done by clicking on the page number or using the page navigation buttons.

5. Why is it important to be able to view multiple pages in a thread?

Viewing multiple pages in a thread allows for longer discussions and more organized content. It also makes it easier for users to go back and reference previous discussions within the thread.