Can Two Clowns Master 24 Instruments in a Slapstick Symphony?

• Music
  • Thread starter Andre
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Instruments
In summary, two slapstick clowns have a career playing a variety of musical instruments. Many people enjoy their humor and performances, and they have been compared to other comedic and musical acts such as Victor Borge and Blue Man Group.
Andre
Are two slapstick clowns playing a couple of dozen different music instruments

Here is compilation throughout their career

n_r0LV4ePq4[/youtube] Is this your kind of humor?

Last edited:
Science news on Phys.org
Looks like they had a good and fun career. I would enjoy seeing them.

hypatia said:
Looks like they had a good and fun career. I would enjoy seeing them.

I would enjoy seeing them also. The USA used to have a lot of good slap stick, music and comedy on TV. It was usually on the comedy variety hour shows. I miss that era.

They look great - reminds me a bit of Victor Borge. Or, more recently, Blue Man Group.

Victor Borge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcV19rylSZc

Blue Man Group:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tWP6aYwi5M

lisab said:
They look great - reminds me a bit of Victor Borge. Or, more recently, Blue Man Group.

After I watched the OP I looked at Victor Borge clips on youtube.:smile:

Related to Can Two Clowns Master 24 Instruments in a Slapstick Symphony?

1. What is "Two Clowns, 24 Instruments: A Musical Journey!" about?

"Two Clowns, 24 Instruments: A Musical Journey!" is a musical performance that follows the journey of two clowns as they travel the world and encounter different cultures and musical styles. They use a total of 24 different instruments to tell their story and entertain the audience.

2. Who are the performers in "Two Clowns, 24 Instruments: A Musical Journey!"?

The performers in "Two Clowns, 24 Instruments: A Musical Journey!" are two talented musicians who portray the two clowns in the show. They both have extensive musical backgrounds and are skilled in playing a variety of instruments.

3. How long is the performance of "Two Clowns, 24 Instruments: A Musical Journey!"?

The performance of "Two Clowns, 24 Instruments: A Musical Journey!" typically lasts for about 90 minutes, with a short intermission in between. However, the exact length may vary depending on the venue and any additional elements added to the show.

4. Is "Two Clowns, 24 Instruments: A Musical Journey!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Two Clowns, 24 Instruments: A Musical Journey!" is a family-friendly show that is suitable for all ages. The music and performances are designed to appeal to both children and adults, making it a great choice for a fun and entertaining outing for the whole family.

5. Are there any educational elements in "Two Clowns, 24 Instruments: A Musical Journey!"?

Yes, "Two Clowns, 24 Instruments: A Musical Journey!" incorporates educational elements such as teaching about different musical styles and instruments from around the world. The show also promotes cultural awareness and encourages audience members to appreciate the diversity of our world through music.