Can Mohammed Gaussi help with my high frequency transistor troubles?

• Thread starter haseng1
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Transistors
In summary, transistors are electronic devices made of semiconductor material that act as switches or amplifiers in a circuit. They work by using a small amount of current to control a larger current and have two main types: bipolar junction transistors (BJTs) and field-effect transistors (FETs). Transistors are used in a variety of electronic devices and choosing the right one for a project depends on factors such as circuit type, current and voltage needs, and speed and temperature requirements. It is important to consult a datasheet and consider the specifications before choosing a transistor.
haseng1
hello every body ;
i have a big problem with transistors at high frequency ;
their equivalent circuit ,parastic elements,transfer functions;
can some body help;
or give me alink to a convinent reference that can help.
:cry:

Engineering news on Phys.org
What's high frequency to you?
What type of transistor?

Have you tried looking at manufactures data sheets?
Those should give you all the information you need.

Try Mohammed Gaussi as a reference.

Related to Can Mohammed Gaussi help with my high frequency transistor troubles?

What are transistors?

Transistors are electronic devices that act as switches or amplifiers in a circuit. They are made up of semiconductor material and are used to control the flow of electricity.

How do transistors work?

Transistors work by using a small amount of current to control a larger current. They have three main parts: the collector, base, and emitter. By applying a small voltage to the base, the transistor can either allow or block the flow of current between the collector and emitter.

What are the different types of transistors?

There are two main types of transistors: bipolar junction transistors (BJTs) and field-effect transistors (FETs). BJTs use both electrons and holes to conduct current, while FETs use only one type of charge carrier. Within these categories, there are also different subtypes such as NPN and PNP BJTs and MOSFETs and JFETs FETs.

What are transistors used for?

Transistors are used in a wide range of electronic devices, from computers and smartphones to TVs and radios. They are used to amplify signals, switch circuits on and off, and control the flow of electricity.

How do I choose the right transistor for my project?

Choosing the right transistor depends on the specific requirements of your project. Factors to consider include the type of circuit, the amount of current and voltage needed, and the speed and temperature requirements. It is important to consult a datasheet and consider the specifications of the transistor before making a decision.