Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Calculus III is SO MUCH EASIER than Calculus II

shamieh

Sep 13, 2013
I'm in Calculus III now, let me just tell you all - it is SO MUCH EASIER than Calculus II. I went through hell in Calculus II. Calculus III is so much easier that it's kind of ridiculous. What's Calculus 4 like?

karush

Jan 31, 2012
yeah I could never remember the converge diverge tests

Calc 4 was multiple Integrals at least here it was

Last edited:

Monoxdifly

Aug 6, 2015
I'm in Calculus III now, let me just tell you all - it is SO MUCH EASIER than Calculus II. I went through hell in Calculus II. Calculus III is so much easier that it's kind of ridiculous. What's Calculus 4 like?
Your post reminds me that during college I felt like complex analysis was easier than real analysis.

topsquark

MHB Math Helper
Aug 30, 2012
When I went through Calc II was integration and Calc III was 3D stuff. Calc IV sort of existed... they called it Differential Equaitons." (The catalog needed to be updated.)

Your post reminds me that during college I felt like complex analysis was easier than real analysis.
Well, sometimes complex analysis is. At least for us numbnuts that only have to use it, not to prove the methods.

-Dan

Monoxdifly

Aug 6, 2015
When I went through Calc II was integration and Calc III was 3D stuff. Calc IV sort of existed... they called it Differential Equaitons." (The catalog needed to be updated.)

Well, sometimes complex analysis is. At least for us numbnuts that only have to use it, not to prove the methods.
Well, college students did only need to prove the methods.

topsquark

MHB Math Helper
Aug 30, 2012