Interactive Interior and Exterior and nuclear energy

In summary, the conversation discusses the behavior of two opposite charges and two similar charges when they are released from a distance D. The opposite charges will attract and eventually reach a distance of -D before returning to the initial distance D in a continuous cycle. On the other hand, the similar charges will repel and continue to increase their distance, but if they are able to pass the infinity point, their equilibrium distance will change and they will eventually reach -D distance. The conversation also touches on the relationship between force and distance, and the concept of a closed system with an interactive interior and exterior. However, there is some disagreement on the possibility of changing charge signs and the ultimate outcome of the system.
deda
If you let go two oposite charges from distance D they will start to attract and if they can pass thru each other when they meet they will distant them selfs until they reach -D distance. They they will start geting back until they get to the initial distance D. This domain from D to -D via the zero or equilibrium point, is the INTERACTIVE INTERIOR.
If the charges were same by sign they would repeal and get more and more distant. If they could pass the infinity point they would change the sign of their equilibrium distances and continue to reduce the absolute distance between them until they reach -D distance. Then they will go backwards until they get to the initial D distance. The domain from D to -D via the infinity point or where the charges repeal is INTERACTIVE EXTERIOR.
By the way the forces and the distances are related, based on the rules of lever, this way F1 * D1 = F2 * D2.
This equation breaks down to the system of equations:

dF1/D2=dF2/D1<0 and dD1/F2=dD2/F1>0

because of preserving the formality and because the force makes displacement in same direction of the actual force.

Now the point of the Nuclear energy or Nuclear force, since they are proportional, is to shift repealing charges from the I. Exterior into the I. Interior, making them this way atracting, or vice versa for the oposite charges.

How close?

Physics news on Phys.org
Dock, is that you?

Yes, Int. Will you ban me again?
I have a right to my own opinion and right to speak it up.

Originally posted by deda
Yes, Int. Will you ban me again?
I have a right to my own opinion and right to speak it up.
You of course have a right to your opinion, but you don't have a right to do anything outside the rules of this forum. As long as you follow the rules, you'll be ok.

I have never banned you Doc, don't have that power.

You are very recognizable by your application of questionable mathematical processes to obtain even more questionable physical results. What may have gotten you banned was your inability to say,
"Oh, I see", That is you do not seem have the ability to recognize your errors and learn from those who are attempting to point them out.

Good luck.

Ok, I roger that Sir. I'll try to be good member and contribute for good debates.
Can we now get back to the initial post?

You wrote "If you let go two oposite charges from distance D they will start to attract and if they can pass thru each other when they meet they will distant them selfs until they reach -D distance. They they will start geting back until they get to the initial distance D."

Well, this is potentially true up to your last statement. The charges will not end up in there original positions, rather just short of it. On the next cycle, even shorter.

In fact, your "Interactive Interior" eventually collapses to the very "equilibrium" you mentioned, much like a pendulum.

You then say "If the charges were same by sign they would repeal and get more and more distant. If they could pass the infinity point they would change the sign of their equilibrium distances and continue to reduce the absolute distance between them until they reach -D distance."

Well, the problem here is that if charge signs even could be changed by a separation of infinite distance, then the charges could no longer have any influence on each other, regardless of their "sign"

Originally posted by pallidin
You wrote "If you let go two oposite charges from distance D they will start to attract and if they can pass thru each other when they meet they will distant them selfs until they reach -D distance. They they will start geting back until they get to the initial distance D."

Well, this is potentially true up to your last statement. The charges will not end up in there original positions, rather just short of it. On the next cycle, even shorter.

In fact, your "Interactive Interior" eventually collapses to the very "equilibrium" you mentioned, much like a pendulum.

You then say "If the charges were same by sign they would repeal and get more and more distant. If they could pass the infinity point they would change the sign of their equilibrium distances and continue to reduce the absolute distance between them until they reach -D distance."

Well, the problem here is that if charge signs even could be changed by a separation of infinite distance, then the charges could no longer have any influence on each other, regardless of their "sign"
As first I'd like to say that I might have forgoten to mention that I observe some isolated (closed) system...
Second, here is a figure of how I imagine the relation between the force and the coresponding distance:
http://www.geocities.com/dr_physica/na.bmp
And as explanation: the current state of the closed system, given as an ordered pair of force and distance, is a point sliding on the green lines in a direction shown by their arrows. When this point comes to an intersection it switch the track and continues on the nighboring line in direction it shows. It's obvious that once one interaction was attractive it will remain attractive forever. Same for the repulsive interaction. The blue area is the interactive interior while the red area is the interactive exterior. When the system pass the infinite state one, either foece or distance, alter its sign.

Attachments

• na.bmp
    31.7 KB · Views: 574
Originally posted by pallidin

As first I'd like to say that I might have forgoten to mention that I observe some isolated (closed) system...
Second, here is a figure of how I imagine the relation between the force and the coresponding distance:
The figure is here
And as explanation: the current state of the closed system, given as an ordered pair of force and distance, is a point sliding on the green lines in a direction shown by their arrows. When this point comes to an intersection it switch the track and continues on the nighboring line in direction it shows. It's obvious that once one interaction was attractive it will remain attractive forever. Same for the repulsive interaction. The blue area is the interactive interior while the red area is the interactive exterior. When the system pass the infinite state one, either foece or distance, alter its sign.

1. What is interactive interior and exterior design?

Interactive interior and exterior design refers to the integration of technology and design elements to create a more engaging and immersive experience within a space. This can include interactive displays, lighting, sound, and other features that allow the user to actively interact with their surroundings.

2. How is nuclear energy used in interior and exterior design?

Nuclear energy is not directly used in interior and exterior design. However, it is often used to power the manufacturing and production of materials and products used in design, such as glass and steel. Nuclear energy can also play a role in the energy efficiency of buildings, as it can be used to generate electricity for heating and cooling systems.

3. What are the benefits of incorporating interactive design in interior and exterior spaces?

Interactive design can enhance the overall experience of a space by providing a more engaging and personalized environment. It can also increase efficiency, as interactive features can be used to control and automate various aspects of a building, such as lighting and temperature control. Additionally, it can improve accessibility for individuals with disabilities.

4. Are there any potential drawbacks to using nuclear energy in design?

While nuclear energy can have benefits in terms of energy efficiency, it also comes with potential risks and concerns. These include the possibility of accidents and the disposal of nuclear waste. Additionally, there may be ethical concerns surrounding the use of nuclear energy and its impact on the environment.

5. How can scientists contribute to the advancement of interactive interior and exterior design using nuclear energy?

Scientists can play a crucial role in researching and developing new technologies and materials that can be used in interactive design. They can also contribute to the ongoing efforts to improve the safety and sustainability of nuclear energy, which can have a direct impact on the use of this energy source in design. Collaboration between scientists and designers can lead to innovative and responsible solutions for incorporating nuclear energy into interactive design.