Buy Domain Name - Low Prices & Easy Process

• Thread starter Emieno
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Domain
In summary, 1&1 offers a variety of domain name registration and hosting services for a low price. The domain registration fee is $55 and includes a one-year maintenance fee. The hosting service is available at a low price of $2.99 per month. The only downside is that the company is not located close to the user.
Emieno
Domain service ads said:
We will register a domain name on your behalf.
You don't have to go through all of the registration process. we will do it for you.
In the domain type as I see, they say
Domain service ads said:
Domains of .com, .or, .net, are registered with intial fee(registration fee) of $55 including maintenance fee of the first year, so from the second year on, you will have to pay monthly $49
About hosting service they say
Domain service ads said:
Mail & Web Pro: High performance as a dedicated server at the same price of shared server ¥199 /month(tax included)
Mail & Web: Mail & Web service at low price, $33/month (tax included)
Power Mail: Sophisticated Mail Hosting Service $46 /month (tax included)
Domain Alias: Domain Forwarding Service $24 /month(tax included)
Is that cheap ?
I only want to buy a domain and then build a homepage introducing about me, nothing more.
Thank you

Computer science news on Phys.org
I get my domains from 1&1. It is $5.99 per year for a .com .net .org.

I don't use their hosting, but for the simple stuff you want to do, you can probably get away with the $2.99 per month package.

www.1and1.com

But will my current geographical location cause any problems at all ?

Check the website if they accept payment from your country.

No, they don't :biggrin:

Thanks for your suggestions

Been using godaddy (www.godaddy.com[/URL]) for the past years for domain shopping, feel (& hope) haven't been robbed at least too bad. .com Domains typically 5-10$ / year (it's international btw).

Last edited by a moderator:
PerennialII said:
Been using godaddy (www.godaddy.com[/URL]) for the past years for domain shopping, feel (& hope) haven't been robbed at least too bad. .com Domains typically 5-10$ / year (it's international btw).[/QUOTE]
Thank you, I have read the site, very nice tips offered, only ads is truly quite irritative. Also, it is so far from me, inaccessible.
I will be more localized by picking one just right next to me. Thanks again for any help. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to Buy Domain Name - Low Prices & Easy Process

1. What is a domain name?

A domain name is a unique name that is used to identify a website on the internet. It is also known as a website address or URL (Uniform Resource Locator).

2. How do I buy a domain name?

To buy a domain name, you can go to a domain registrar or hosting provider and search for an available domain name. Once you find one that is available, you can purchase it and register it in your name.

3. How much does it cost to buy a domain name?

The cost of a domain name can vary depending on the registrar or hosting provider you choose. Generally, prices range from around $10 to $20 per year.

4. Can I change my domain name after purchasing it?

Yes, it is possible to change your domain name after purchasing it. However, this may involve additional fees and may also affect your website's search engine rankings and traffic.

5. What is the process for buying a domain name?

The process for buying a domain name involves searching for an available name, selecting a registrar or hosting provider, choosing a hosting plan, and completing the purchase. Afterward, you will need to set up your domain and link it to your website.