Building a List of Feynman Diagrams

In summary, the person is looking to build a small catalogue of Feynman diagrams for their personal use and to share online. They are asking for help in finding URLs for direct download locations of PDFs containing collections of Feynman diagrams, specifically for the main modes observed in the LHC and particles of higher flavored quarks and common mesons. They clarify that they only need URLs and not someone to do the project for them. The thread is currently locked for moderation.
woody stanford
Back again. This time I'm looking to build a small catalog of Feynman diagrams for my own use (and when I'm done to put it on the Internet in PDF format). I need your help to get a list of URLs together that I can download the required PDF's off the internet, bring them into Illustrator and have them all in the same style.

I don't want an exhaustive list but maybe for the main modes observed in the LHC with a few examples of particles of higher flavored quarks, and a few common mesons.

If you can help, please post URLs of direct download locations of PDF's especially (but HTL works too) of collections of Feynman diagrams so I can get this project together. Thanks in advance.

Physics news on Phys.org
And have you done any research yourself already or are you asking us to do it all for you?

Likes berkeman and vanhees71
Look all I need is some URL's of download locations. Most of the crap on the net is just bits and pieces of Fenyman diagrams (I know I've checked). And if there is all (and all I mean most common diagram including like lowest flavor quark diagrams) in one spot, I'd be interested in fining out the download location. Just curious is all.

Thread locked for Moderation.

We do not do your projects for you here. Please send me a PM that shows your effort on this project so far, and then we can re-open the thread for comments from others.

Related to Building a List of Feynman Diagrams

1. What is a Feynman diagram?

A Feynman diagram is a visual representation of interactions between elementary particles in quantum field theory. It was developed by physicist Richard Feynman to simplify complex calculations and represent complex interactions between particles.

2. Why is it important to build a list of Feynman diagrams?

Building a list of Feynman diagrams is important as it helps us understand and predict the behavior of particles at the subatomic level. It also allows us to make accurate calculations and predictions in particle physics experiments.

3. How are Feynman diagrams constructed?

Feynman diagrams are constructed by drawing lines to represent the paths of particles and vertices to represent interactions between particles. The direction of the lines and the type of vertex determine the type of interaction that is taking place.

4. Can Feynman diagrams be used to represent all types of particle interactions?

Yes, Feynman diagrams can be used to represent all types of particle interactions, including electromagnetic, weak, and strong interactions. They can also represent the exchange of virtual particles between particles.

5. What is the significance of Feynman diagrams in the development of quantum field theory?

Feynman diagrams have played a crucial role in the development of quantum field theory as they provide a visual representation of complex mathematical equations. They have also helped physicists make predictions and test the validity of the theory through experimental observations.