Book according to my needs

• Engineering
  • Thread starter jamalkoiyess
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Book
In summary, the person is looking for an engineering book that has mechanics and some math included. They would like to do this one by one so they can be precise about the magnets and the magnetic flux. They are comfortable with physics at a high school level.
jamalkoiyess
Hello,
I have been developping a kind of a machine that uses magnets and metal and things like that to produce an AC . But the probleme is that i cannot do it unless i am 100% sure it is going to work properly so i want an engineering book for electromagnetics with some mechanics also for the gears and so on. I want all the maths included and with good details so i can be precise about what magnets to use and how to vary the magnetic flux ( and considere that i am in last year of high school and have a really good level in physics and maths so please give me something advanced) for now the probleme with it is :
_i don't know the exact mesures
_i don't know how the magnets will interact (magnets here are in the turbine)
_and i don't know the maths for spinning a turbin and how to predict its speed after some forces apply to it (mostly because it is shaped as a fan)
Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
jamalkoiyess said:
I want an engineering book for electromagnetics with some mechanics also for the gears and so on. I want all the maths included

Sorry, there is no such book. You're going to have to learn the math separately first before you can tackle books like this. You'll probably also need to tackle Classical Mechanics in a separate book first.

micromass said:
Sorry, there is no such book. You're going to have to learn the math separately first before you can tackle books like this. You'll probably also need to tackle Classical Mechanics in a separate book first.
I see
Could you give me a list of books that i can do 1 by 1 to arrive to my goal please

Tell us the math and physics you're comfortable with and at which level

micromass said:
Tell us the math and physics you're comfortable with and at which level
Math:
_Exponential
_logarithmic equations ( Ln )
_fonctions ( derivative integral symetry ...)
_conics (parables ellipses ..)
_numerical sequences
_trigonometry ( including arcsin ...)
_irrational equations
Physics:
_Newton's laws of motion
_energy (mechanical .gravitational potential. kinetic .elastic potential)
_momentum ( linear and angular)
_oscillations
_ 4 pendulums
_ electromagnetic induction
And by the end of the year i will have done much much more but that's for now

Related to Book according to my needs

What is a "Book according to my needs"?

A "Book according to my needs" is a book that has been specifically chosen or recommended based on your individual preferences and requirements. This can include factors such as your interests, reading level, or educational or professional needs.

How do I find a "Book according to my needs"?

There are several ways to find a "Book according to my needs." You can consult with a librarian or bookstore employee, use online book recommendation tools, or read reviews and recommendations from fellow readers. You can also consider joining a book club or online community dedicated to your specific interests or needs.

What are the benefits of reading a "Book according to my needs"?

Reading a "Book according to my needs" can be highly beneficial as it allows you to tailor your reading experience to your specific interests and needs. This can lead to a deeper understanding and enjoyment of the material, as well as potentially expanding your knowledge and skills in a particular area.

Can a "Book according to my needs" be used for research or academic purposes?

Yes, a "Book according to my needs" can certainly be used for research or academic purposes. In fact, choosing a book that aligns with your specific needs and interests can often enhance the quality and effectiveness of your research or learning experience.

Is a "Book according to my needs" limited to a specific genre or subject?

No, a "Book according to my needs" can cover a wide range of genres and subjects. It simply means that the book has been chosen or recommended based on your individual needs and preferences, rather than being a random or general selection.