Body Music - tuning up the self helps tune up The Universe

In summary, the conversation discusses the concept of tuning ourselves up as musical instruments in order to tune up the universe. The speakers also mention the importance of keeping a positive mindset and interacting from the heart chakra or higher in order to achieve spiritual rebirth and peace consciousness. The "Sacred Law of Seven" is referenced, as well as the idea of visualizing and moving one's chakra system to align with their aura. The conversation ends with a discussion on compassion and being open to solutions from others.
Teo1
Tuning our bodys up as musical instruments helps tune up the universe.

Just like we can't expect to go traveling to other dimensions until we keep our minds above negativity (breaking commandments). We can't even be galactically until we tune up our attitudes, and what a blessed world this is as we do. Karmic cleansing and balancing is really as simple as Egocide-Rebirth-See or the mental chant to 1) dissolve the lower energies into 2) staying in the heart level or higher, toward 3) the awareness light beacon of just "being see" (Brahma experiencing itself). Spiritual Rebirth or Peace Consciousness are when we interact and relate from the heart chakra and higher, reborn into our higher selves. May it be so.

The "Sacred Law of Seven" is microcosmed in the human form. We have seven levels as do rainbows and we are mostly water. Think of yourself as a walking flute, with seven light bulbs on you, making music as you go. Localization of the identity gets focused and we are more in tune with our higher selves. Visualizing, and hopefully moving your chakra system helps align your aura, and all kinds of wonderful thinks happen!

From http://www.Givnology.com/compose.htm

Love n light, Teo :)

---

May we have enough compassion so that those who have solutions for us all can bring them to us without fear

Last edited by a moderator:
Space news on Phys.org
I admit defeat, fair and square.

I thought I had recently written the ultimate New Age thought, but I was just bested.

Janitor said:
I thought I had recently written the ultimate New Age thought, but I was just bested.

1) let me see! he he..

2) you should see the updates I've put on my Karma Wash (Wellness Guide) and Body Music (Chakra Music correlations) pages! They are outa-site! he he..

Related to Body Music - tuning up the self helps tune up The Universe

1. What exactly is "Body Music"?

"Body Music" is a concept that suggests that our bodies are intrinsically connected to the universe and its rhythms. It is the idea that by tuning up our own bodies, we can also tune up the universe and create a state of harmony and balance.

2. How does tuning up the self impact the universe?

When we tune up our bodies by engaging in practices such as meditation, exercise, and healthy eating, we are also tuning up our energy and vibrational frequency. This positive energy then radiates out into the universe, contributing to a more harmonious and balanced collective energy.

3. Is there any scientific evidence to support this concept?

While there is currently limited scientific research specifically on the concept of "Body Music," there is evidence that supports the idea that our bodies and the universe are interconnected. For example, studies have shown that our emotions and thoughts can affect our physical health, and that the energy around us can impact our well-being.

4. Can anyone practice "Body Music"?

Yes, anyone can practice "Body Music." It is not limited to a specific age, gender, or belief system. The concept is based on the idea that we all have the ability to tune up our bodies and contribute to the greater harmony of the universe.

5. Are there any specific techniques or practices for engaging in "Body Music"?

There are many practices that can be considered part of "Body Music," including meditation, yoga, tai chi, and other forms of mindful movement. The key is to find what works best for you and consistently incorporate it into your daily routine to help tune up your body and contribute to the harmony of the universe.