Birgit Dopfer's Thesis in English, Please?

In summary, Birgit Dopfer's PhD thesis, titled "Zwei Experimente zur Interferenz von Zwei-Photonen Zuständen," is available in PDF format from the University of Innsbruck. Additionally, there is a related publication on the topic of the thesis titled "Brillouin scattering and dynamical diffraction of entangled photon pairs" that may provide further information.
Swamp Thing
Insights Author
Can anyone direct me to an online English translation of Birgit Dopfer's Phd Thesis?

Dopfer, Birgit (1998). Zwei Experimente zur Interferenz von Zwei-Photonen Zusẗanden (PhD Thesis) (PDF). Univ. Innsbruck.

Thanks,
S T

Note to Moderators:
I am posting a new question rather than adding it to existing threads, because the system says I have insufficient privileges to do that.

Physics news on Phys.org
What makes you think such a document even exists? That might help track it down.

True. You have a point there. I should have said, is there a synopsis / summary /detailed discussion of the the key experiments reported in the thesis, so that one can get all the important concepts and information without having to read the German version.

S T

It seems as if this is a publication related to the topic of the thesis:

Brillouin scattering and dynamical diffraction of entangled photon pairs
Birgit Dopfer, Paul G. Kwiat, Harald Weinfurter, Anton Zeilinger, and Michael A. Horne
Phys. Rev. A 52, R2531(R) – Published 1 October 1995
http://dx.doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevA.52.R2531

Thank you, I had a look at the abstract and I will track down a copy of the full paper. Thanks.

Related to Birgit Dopfer's Thesis in English, Please?

1. What is the main topic of Birgit Dopfer's thesis in English?

The main topic of Birgit Dopfer's thesis in English is the impact of climate change on biodiversity and how it can be mitigated through conservation efforts.

2. What is the purpose of Birgit Dopfer's thesis?

The purpose of Birgit Dopfer's thesis is to analyze and understand the current state of biodiversity in the face of climate change, and to propose practical solutions for conservation and sustainability.

3. What methods did Birgit Dopfer use in her research?

Birgit Dopfer used a combination of literature review, field observations, and statistical analysis to gather data and support her arguments in her thesis.

4. What are some key findings from Birgit Dopfer's thesis?

Some key findings from Birgit Dopfer's thesis include the negative impact of climate change on species distribution and abundance, the importance of protected areas for biodiversity conservation, and the potential benefits of implementing sustainable practices in human activities.

5. How does Birgit Dopfer's thesis contribute to the scientific community?

Birgit Dopfer's thesis provides valuable insights and suggestions for addressing the urgent issue of climate change and its effects on biodiversity. It also highlights the need for interdisciplinary collaboration between scientists, policymakers, and stakeholders in finding solutions for sustainable conservation efforts.