Best Electronic Technician Schools for Degrees

• Thread starter track
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Electronic
In summary, when considering becoming an electronic technician, it is best to research schools in your country that offer an electronic technician degree. In the US, this is typically a 2-year degree, but there may also be accelerated programs available at trade schools. In Central Europe, the minimum degree required may vary, so further research is needed to determine the specific requirements.
track
Wich school is best to choose if you want to become electronic technician?
Degree too?

Thank you.

Physics news on Phys.org
track said:
Wich school is best to choose if you want to become electronic technician?
Degree too?

Thank you.

What country are you in? What schools offer an Electronic Technician degree? That would generally be a 2-year degree in the US, I believe.

There are also trade schools (depending on where you live) that offer accelerated programs -- maybe on the order of a year to get to the Electronics Technician level. Here is one common one near where I live:

http://www.heald.edu/technology/electronics-technology

Last edited by a moderator:
Central Europe. Same is here but informations all around web confused me so what I ment to ask is:
Which degree in school (minimum) is needed to be a electronical technician?

It's answered, thanks.

I would recommend researching and considering a few different factors when choosing the best electronic technician school for you. Some important factors to consider include the program curriculum, hands-on training opportunities, faculty expertise and experience, and job placement rates for graduates. Additionally, it may be beneficial to look into the school's resources and facilities, as well as any industry partnerships or collaborations. Ultimately, the best school for you will depend on your individual goals and preferences. As for pursuing a degree, it is important to consider whether a degree program aligns with your career goals and if it is necessary for your desired job in the field of electronic technology. Some careers may require a degree, while others may value hands-on experience and certifications more. It is important to thoroughly research and consider all options before making a decision.

Related to Best Electronic Technician Schools for Degrees

What makes a school the best for electronic technician degrees?

The best electronic technician schools are typically accredited by recognized organizations, have experienced and knowledgeable faculty, offer a comprehensive and up-to-date curriculum, provide hands-on training opportunities, and have a high job placement rate for graduates.

How long does it take to complete an electronic technician degree program?

The length of an electronic technician degree program can vary depending on the level of degree (associate's, bachelor's, etc.) and whether the student attends full-time or part-time. Typically, an associate's degree can be completed in 2 years, while a bachelor's degree can take 4 years.

Are there any online options for electronic technician degree programs?

Yes, there are many accredited schools that offer online electronic technician degree programs. These programs typically offer the same curriculum and hands-on training opportunities as on-campus programs, but allow students to complete coursework at their own pace and from the comfort of their own home.

Do I need prior experience in electronics to enroll in an electronic technician degree program?

No, most electronic technician degree programs do not require prior experience in electronics. However, having a basic understanding of electronics and computer systems can be beneficial for students in these programs.

What types of jobs can I pursue with an electronic technician degree?

Graduates with an electronic technician degree can pursue various careers in the field, such as electronic technician, electronics engineer, computer technician, telecommunications technician, and more. They can work in industries such as manufacturing, telecommunications, aerospace, and healthcare.