Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Banned by Palpatine/Darth Sidious

dwsmith

Feb 1, 2012
From that site that needs not to be mentioned, I believe I have been banned for PMing. However, Darth Sidious (for name reference refer to CB cast list) didn't have the backbone to actually outright do it instead it seems to be a shady move. If I try to access the site with dwsmith, I am told the server is busy and I get stuck on a blank screen with just the top part of the forum.

However, if I create a new account, this isn't the case and I post, pm, etc. So just to be safe, I tried to then log back in and it happens now every time but not with my new id--banned.

Shouldn't pming be private and not cause for concern unless math help was asked for? I am only telling good members about MHB.

Chris L T521

Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
From that site that needs not to be mentioned, I believe I have been banned for PMing. However, Darth Sidious (for name reference refer to CB cast list) didn't have the backbone to actually outright do it instead it seems to be a shady move. If I try to access the site with dwsmith, I am told the server is busy and I get stuck on a blank screen with just the top part of the forum.

However, if I create a new account, this isn't the case and I post, pm, etc. So just to be safe, I tried to then log back in and it happens now every time but not with my new id--banned.

Shouldn't pming be private and not cause for concern unless math help was asked for? I am only telling good members about MHB.
I don't know what's going on over at the Death Star, but from now on I think we should distance ourselves from them. They're competition now and should be treated as such.

I think your time would be better spent if you tell everyone (i.e. post our fliers everywhere) at the University of Vermont about us, right? (Smirk)