Cutest Guy/gal At Physicsforums

• Thread starter PrudensOptimus
  • Start date
In summary, participants are asked to post pictures and give ratings on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the cutest. Some participants express concerns about the gender ratio and eligibility for judging. The conversation also includes introductions and discussions about interests, locations, and funny pictures. There is also a suggestion to have additional criteria for the judging process.
PrudensOptimus
That's right, votes and posts.

Posters: Post your picture with a short introduction of yourself.

Raters: Give rating from 1 - 10, 10 being the most cute, 1 being the lowest rating.

Good luck.

Physics news on Phys.org
I'll start off

Intro: I'm a 15 year old Chinese high school student in America.
Area of Interests: Mathematics, Surgeries Performing(Optomology, Cardeology, Neuro.. etc.), Physics, Music, Movies.

http://www.hinst.net/~tom/tom_newyear.jpg [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.friendster.com/viewfullphoto.jsp?id=16744319 [Broken]

Introduction: I'm the guy your mommy and daddy fretted you'd befriend, but hey, we both know you never listened to them. If you want to know why, it's 'cause I'm your larger then life, beer- guzzling, vulgarity spewing, middle-finger pointing, loud- mouthed king of the world!

beauty is in the eye of the be(er)holder...

Originally posted by Kerrie
Ummm...I only have eys for brew?

Since there's like 5 girls and a ton of guys, this topic doesn't sound very interesting(sausage fest).

5 girls and I believe 3 of them are married, 1 stopped coming here (gale) and that leaves monique. So save the space and just PM your photo to monique to judge. You will be notified in writing within 30 days of her decision. All decisions are final. This contest is not open to mentors and/or webadmins of PF.com. physicsforums is a registered trademark.

Last edited:
To alchohol- the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems

Originally posted by Zantra
5 girls and I believe 3 of them are married, 1 stopped coming here (gale) and that leaves monique.
.. and that leaves monique .. how flattering :P

So save the space and just PM your photo to monique to judge. You will be notified in writing within 30 days of her decision. All decisions are final. This contest is not open to mentors and/or webadmins of PF.com. physicsforums is a registered trademark.
Now THAT sounds like fun!

Originally posted by Bubonic Plague
http://www.friendster.com/viewfullphoto.jsp?id=16744319 [Broken]

So your the shill for this site, the one that wants me to join to see your picture, huh?

Originally posted by Monique
.. and that leaves monique .. how flattering :P

Now Monique my dear, I only meant that you're the only eligible lady on these forums atm(that I'm aware of- and I'm not even 100 percent sure on that) You're reading too much into that woman!

Ahhh.. to be single and carefree again

eh- it's a toss up

Originally posted by Zantra
Now Monique my dear, I only meant that you're the only eligible lady on these forums atm(that I'm aware of- and I'm not even 100 percent sure on that) You're reading too much into that woman!
I knew that thanks for the pat though :P

This is definitely the cutest couple I could find!

http://www.hellomerry.com/catcam/pictures/digital/smaller/lounging.jpg" [Broken]

This is definitely the cutest couple I could find!

http://www.hellomerry.com/catcam/pictures/digital/smaller/lounging.jpg" [Broken]
LMAO! Now THAT'S COMFORTABLE! Are those your kitties? What are their names? (Is that a Dutch window next to their chair? Looking out on Amsterdam? I WANNA BE THERE!) Can I email their picture to a couple of (dozen) friends? :smile:

No, not my tigers.. I found them when typing in 'cutest' in google picture search.. aren't they?

So your the shill for this site, the one that wants me to join to see your picture, huh?

Woops...didn't know you had to join the site to see pictures. How do you upload pictures?

Ummm...I only have eys for brew?

Jeez...this is just for laughs...you fellas are too uptight...

Silly old pic: http://bad-sports.com/~archive/images/Adam.jpg [Broken]

Crappy new pic: http://bad-sports.com/~archive/images/Adam1.JPG [Broken]

Originally posted by Adam
Silly old pic: http://bad-sports.com/~archive/images/Adam.jpg [Broken]

Crappy new pic: http://bad-sports.com/~archive/images/Adam1.JPG [Broken]

I think I'll give you a 8.5!:D

Sigh, why aren't mentors eligible to get judged by the great and lovely Monique?

Ofcourse, we COULD make a subcategory for all the mysterious mentors.. because you asked so kindly, Hurkyl :)

Ofcourse, we COULD make a subcategory for all the mysterious mentors..
Now, if you need any help in the judging of these two catagories, you let me know. Are you going to hold talent and bathing suit competitions, too?

Yay! er.. ack, now I have to find a photo I can upload! Ack, no bathing suit competition.

I'm single, so can I judge too?

Right now, I'd say JCSD is the winner. Just look at that smile!:smile:

and I'm female, so don't worry guys...

Now THERE you come with a good idea!

Notice: For entries to be considered the jury has decided that additional information is needed (looks aren't everything).

1. A presentation of the work that most facinates you, both oral and written reports will be accepted.

2. A picture of you in an outfit that most suits your personality must accompany the picture with which you originally decided to enter the contest.

Originally posted by Evo
I'm single, so can I judge too?

Right now, I'd say JCSD is the winner. Just look at that smile!:smile:
You're in!

I must say that JCSD definitely is in the top position, look how he is flirting.. :wink: back at you!

*sigh* We've given Monique far too much encouragement. :wink:

Originally posted by Hurkyl
*sigh* We've given Monique far too much encouragement. :wink:
That doesn't help your personality score.. Hurkyl..

Bah, you say that like I was seriously thinking of entering the competition!

Er, wait, I was, wasn't I? Whoops! I'll be good!

2. A picture of you in an outfit that most suits your personality must accompany the picture with which you originally decided to enter the contest.
Gorilla suits are too expensive to hire just for one photo. :P

Now THERE you come with a good idea!

Notice: For entries to be considered the jury has decided that additional information is needed (looks aren't everything).

1. A presentation of the work that most facinates you, both oral and written reports will be accepted.

Excellent idea Monique!

I agree intelligence & a good sense of humor are VERY attractive.

OK, no presentation or outfit pictures.. but be good or we shall install the need for a bathing suit competition

Originally posted by Evo
Excellent idea Monique!

I agree intelligence & a good sense of humor are VERY attractive.
er.. Evo doesn't agree.. yeah, you are right.. we'll keep it optional then for bonus points :wink:

<h2>1. Who is considered the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums?</h2><p>The concept of "cuteness" is subjective and can vary from person to person. Therefore, it is not appropriate to label any individual as the "cutest" at Physicsforums.</p><h2>2. Are there any specific physical characteristics that make someone considered the cutest at Physicsforums?</h2><p>Again, the concept of "cuteness" is subjective and can vary from person to person. Physical characteristics do not determine someone's level of cuteness.</p><h2>3. Is it possible to determine the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums through a scientific method?</h2><p>No, determining someone's level of cuteness is not a scientific process. It is based on personal preferences and opinions.</p><h2>4. Are there any famous or well-known individuals who are considered the cutest at Physicsforums?</h2><p>There is no definitive list of individuals who are considered the cutest at Physicsforums. It is not appropriate to label someone as the "cutest" based on their fame or popularity.</p><h2>5. Is there a competition or ranking system for the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums?</h2><p>No, there is no competition or ranking system for cuteness at Physicsforums. It is important to respect and value individuals for their contributions and intelligence rather than their physical appearance.</p>

1. Who is considered the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums?

The concept of "cuteness" is subjective and can vary from person to person. Therefore, it is not appropriate to label any individual as the "cutest" at Physicsforums.

2. Are there any specific physical characteristics that make someone considered the cutest at Physicsforums?

Again, the concept of "cuteness" is subjective and can vary from person to person. Physical characteristics do not determine someone's level of cuteness.

3. Is it possible to determine the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums through a scientific method?

No, determining someone's level of cuteness is not a scientific process. It is based on personal preferences and opinions.

4. Are there any famous or well-known individuals who are considered the cutest at Physicsforums?

There is no definitive list of individuals who are considered the cutest at Physicsforums. It is not appropriate to label someone as the "cutest" based on their fame or popularity.

5. Is there a competition or ranking system for the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums?

No, there is no competition or ranking system for cuteness at Physicsforums. It is important to respect and value individuals for their contributions and intelligence rather than their physical appearance.