What is the Radical Selfish Biocosm Hypothesis?

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Radical
In summary, this man proposes that life and intelligence have not emerged in a series of Darwinian accidents but are essentially hardwired into the cycle of cosmic creation, evolution, death, and rebirth. He argues that the destiny of highly evolved intelligence (perhaps our distant progeny) is to infuse the entire universe with life, eventually to accomplish the ultimate feat of cosmic reproduction by spawning one or more “baby universes,” which will themselves be endowed with life generating properties.
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
radical “Selfish Biocosm”

Anyone heard of this?

Originally presented in peer-reviewed scientific journals, his radical “Selfish Biocosm” hypothesis proposes that life and intelligence have not emerged in a series of Darwinian accidents but are essentially hardwired into the cycle of cosmic creation, evolution, death, and rebirth. He argues that the destiny of highly evolved intelligence (perhaps our distant progeny) is to infuse the entire universe with life, eventually to accomplish the ultimate feat of cosmic reproduction by spawning one or more “baby universes,” which will themselves be endowed with life generating properties.

http://www.biocosm.org/

PDF link with the foreword and outline.
http://www.biocosm.org/BIOCOSMRoman.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I don't have have any info on this subject but you have 13 views so i decided to make a post.[zz)]

thanks. It's tough to compete with "sexual energy".

This is actually an ancient shamanistic belief and nothing new. Taoists shamans thought rocks and such came alive underground and slowly worked their way up to the surface, evolving into more complex lifeforms along the way. For them, everything is alive and this is still a common belief. My nic name, Wu Li, is the chinese word for physics and literally translates as "patterns of organic energy."

actually, this is something my dad and i talked about when i was wicked little. i don't know where or how he found out about it, but i remember just a lot of talk about cirlces.
time wasn't linear it when in a circle. the unverise now was once before and will be again. we are now what we once were and will be again. it was a lot of that. he got into some physics things too, but i was really young, i was in elementary school, so most of that was above me. he went into relativity, which i did understand then (i did an einstein project.) and a whole lot more. actually, for a long time, i thought every knew that's how the universe was. course, i also thought every one how to channel energy into crystals and that the white light will forever and always protect you if you call upon it...

anyways, ivan I'm so sorry. i just can't understand why everyone's so much more interested in 'sexual energy' next time i'll label it something like 'nothing having anything to do with sex' hehe, maybe that'll help draw attention to the much more important threads... :wink:

1. What is the definition of Radical Selfish Biocosm?

Radical Selfish Biocosm is a scientific theory that proposes that the universe is a self-organizing, self-creating system that is driven by the inherent selfishness of all living organisms.

2. How does Radical Selfish Biocosm differ from other theories about the universe?

Radical Selfish Biocosm stands out from other theories by placing a strong emphasis on the role of selfishness in the creation and evolution of the universe. It also takes into account the interconnectedness and interdependence of all living organisms in shaping the universe.

3. What evidence supports the concept of Radical Selfish Biocosm?

There is evidence from various fields such as biology, evolution, and cosmology that supports the idea of Radical Selfish Biocosm. For example, the theory of evolution highlights the role of competition and survival of the fittest, which aligns with the concept of selfishness driving the development of life forms.

4. How does Radical Selfish Biocosm explain the complexity of the universe?

According to this theory, the complexity of the universe is a result of the constant struggle for survival and self-preservation by living organisms. This leads to the emergence of new forms of life and the development of complex systems and structures.

5. Can Radical Selfish Biocosm be proven?

As with any scientific theory, Radical Selfish Biocosm is constantly being tested and evaluated through research and experimentation. While it cannot be definitively proven, the evidence and support for this theory continue to grow, making it a valid and valuable perspective in the scientific community.