Religion Forum: Is It Gone for Good?

• Thread starter Monique
  • Start date
In summary, the Religion forum on this website has been removed and replaced with other discussion forums on different topics. The decision to remove it was made by the website administrators, likely due to low activity or a shift in focus. It is uncertain if the forum will ever be reintroduced, but there is a possibility if there is enough demand. Old discussions and posts from the forum are no longer accessible. However, there are alternative forums and websites for discussing religion and spirituality that can be found through a simple internet search.
Monique
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Gone for a reason?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I just noticed :) maybe good to make it visible on the home page?

Same thing happened to the "Theory Developement" Forum.

Side Note: It appears that, if someone posts in one of these "embedded" sub-forums, their name will show up as the last to have posted in the actual Forum (e.g. if I posted in the Theory Developement Forum, I would appear (on the main menu) as having posted on the Theoretical Physics Forum).

1. What happened to the Religion forum on this website?

The Religion forum on this website has been removed and is no longer accessible. It has been replaced with other discussion forums on different topics.

2. Why was the Religion forum removed?

The decision to remove the Religion forum was made by the website administrators. It is likely that there were various reasons for this decision, such as low activity or a shift in the website's focus.

3. Will the Religion forum ever come back?

There is no way to know for sure if the Religion forum will be reintroduced in the future. However, it is possible that the website may bring it back if there is enough demand and interest from users.

4. Can I still access old discussions and posts from the Religion forum?

No, since the forum has been removed completely, all old discussions and posts from the Religion forum are no longer available on the website.

5. Are there any alternative forums or websites for discussing religion?

Yes, there are many other online forums and websites dedicated to discussing religion and spirituality. A simple internet search can help you find one that aligns with your interests and beliefs.