Prove to my teacher that i know how to use physics forums

In summary, Hallsofcriticism criticized Hallsof for not posting a question on physics forums, and claimed that this makes him a bad mentor. He also criticized people for not being perfect, and for not knowing how to read.
Addison
I need to prove to my teacher that i know how to use physics forums, so can i get a response?:smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
bright idea

who wears short shorts ?

What exactly does your teacher consider using Physics Forums? Apparently just copying some of the responses to prove that you read it is not enough. What makes you think that evidence that you posted a meaningless message will be enough? Perhaps your teacher would prefer you actually post a question about physics!

bla bla bla

it seems to me that not everyone can be perfect and that people that criticize have a complex that is not understood by the person being criticized (i don't understand your problem hallsofcriticism ) also it seems to me that people that don't know how to read should not post comments to questions ( what does the question ask, if it meets the guide lines give to that person then what concern is it of yours

our class is just learning how to post things eventually they may be in the form of questions so until then untie your panties and take it easy:smile:

whats with the dumb face

mad tv is cool and i am offended that you decided to use a cool symbol to represent someone so square

i am also refraining from using any form of grammer in any of my posts to give you something to do so you can go on and analyze them all if you would like

nodnarb,

Calm down.

- Warren

in answer to nodnarb's question.

"we wear short shorts" i believe is the relply.

it even has a little song that goes with it.

Originally posted by nodnarb
mad tv is cool and i am offended that you decided to use a cool symbol to represent someone so square
Hey, leave Halls alone! He's cool.

funny

cool huh never would have thought of that

Came to this thread looking for "Physics" as titled, find someone critical of a Mentor, for doing his Unpaid-Volontary 'Job'...Hummm

huh what are u posting nodnarb, Halls is one of the excellent mentors on the board.

Criticism is for your favor ,more u are criticised more u will learn from ur mistake

so you didnt find physics go to another thread then

Unpaid-Volontary 'Job'...Hummm[?]

i will also add a humm to that since you decide to use oxymorons

himanshu121 were did you come from have you even read the whole thread?

he did not criticize me he criticized my teacher
and i never attacked his mentor status and i was not the one to start this thread

so you didnt find physics go to another thread then

Unpaid-Volontary 'Job'...Hummm[?]

i will also add a humm to that since you decide to use oxymorons

and i never attacked his mentor status and i was not the one to start this thread

No, he was giving you good advice. But you should
cut some slack for those who do voluntary work anyway.
Really, grow up.

so you didnt find physics go to another thread then Is that an instruction? a request? or a suggestion? and BTW how the heck would I know to go to another thread if I hadn't found out that this one was NOT 'as titled' by reading it first?...not like you, do not judge what I haven't read/seen/know a little about, apparently from your "logic" you do...?

Unpaid-Volontary 'Job'...Hummm[?] Please take note it is in semi-quotations...the word "Job" as in it has qualifiers in front of it...some people realize and recognize this for what it is...but, apparently, NOT you...

i will also add a humm to that since you decide to use oxymorons Ahhh the erroneous observation arrising from an "oxyginated-moron" Nah, that you aren't...

He did NOT criticize anyones teacher anywhere...he made one post you can read the entire thing for yoruself and there is NOT an Iota of criticism for your, or anyone else's, teacher in it! As for "...never attacked his mentor status..." you mean you didn't write Hallsofcriticism above, that isn't in your post?? HUH?? you think that rest of us, what, can't see?/read? are stupid?? what??

And a p.s. the boards system 'quotes things' really nicely, names included if you simply push the button, please, next time don't be so...what? lazy? use names when citing quoting people, shows you at least know a little bit about what, or who, you are doing...

Thanks!

what dumbass's i have found

the only person i can not say is a dumbass's is nine6. please get a life to all of those who have responded to any of my comments. i didnt know how stupid some people can get over something that is so pointless

ok now take a look at the first post by addison

tell me how your comments have anything to do with that and then e mail me at gofukyourself@home.jiz :wink:

and robin i like your name is manly if you hadent added mr i think i might have had a crush on you because i like the fisty ones (you got a sister or wife or even better a daughter) :wink:

the only person i can not say is a dumbass's is nine6. please get a life to all of those who have responded to any of my comments. i didnt know how stupid some people can get over something that is so pointless
ok now take a look at the first post by addison
tell me how your comments have anything to do with that and then e mail me at gofukyourself@home.jiz :wink:
and robin i like your name is manly if you hadent added mr i think i might have had a crush on you because i like the fisty ones (you got a sister or wife or even better a daughter) :wink:
Look it that Brandon just saw his own relfection, and thinks it's someone else...Ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

took you a while. so about that female relative

you know what I am not even going to come back to this thread so you can just live with your comments from now on

What is the purpose of using physics forums in science education?

The purpose of using physics forums in science education is to provide a platform for students to engage in discussions and exchange ideas about various scientific concepts and theories. It also allows students to ask questions and receive help from more experienced individuals, such as teachers or other students. This can greatly enhance the learning experience and deepen understanding of complex physics concepts.

How can I effectively utilize physics forums to improve my understanding of physics?

To effectively utilize physics forums, it is important to actively participate in discussions and ask questions. You can also use the search function to find previous discussions and answers to questions that may be relevant to your own understanding. Additionally, you can use the forums to collaborate with other students and work on problems or projects together.

What are the benefits of using physics forums over traditional methods of learning?

Physics forums offer a more interactive and collaborative approach to learning compared to traditional methods. They provide a platform for students to engage with others and receive feedback and support from a community of learners. This can lead to a deeper understanding of concepts and the development of critical thinking and problem-solving skills.

How can I demonstrate my knowledge of physics forums to my teacher?

There are several ways to demonstrate your knowledge of physics forums to your teacher. One way is to actively participate in discussions and showcase your understanding of various concepts by providing helpful explanations and answers to questions. You can also show your teacher any projects or assignments you have completed through the forums.

Can I use physics forums to prepare for exams and tests?

Yes, you can use physics forums to prepare for exams and tests. By engaging in discussions and asking questions, you can solidify your understanding of key concepts and receive helpful explanations from others. You can also use the search function to find previous discussions and answers related to topics that will be covered on the exam. However, it is important to also study and review material from other sources in addition to using physics forums.