Chemistry Forums - Find a Chemistry Community Like PF

• Thread starter bjon-07
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Chemistry
In summary, the conversation is about the search for a chemistry forum similar to PF. The speaker expresses their love for PF but desires a more chemistry-focused forum. Another member recommends a chemistry forum and the conversation ends with a comment about PF being a great site.
bjon-07
First off, i would like to say that i love PF, been reading the post here sense the "first edition" of PF (was the last edtion the first edtion?) well any ways although i love PF i want to be a chemist when i get out of college. Does anyone know of any GOOD chemistry forums. I have searched on the net, but to no avail, all the chemistry forums i have found have been dry and gearered toward homework help ( no one seems to enjoy talking about chemistry).

If some one could please give me a link to a chemistry forums that is like PF i would greatly appreate it. Thank you

Love is chemity,
Sex is Physics

Chemistry news on Phys.org
Ah...I know how you feel. PF just doesn't have the chemistry nature that you're searching for. It doesn't fuel you with the desire and passion to menstrate without warning...

And I present to you, on a golden platter:

http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/

All you'll ever need.

Great find, thunder. :biggrin:

You know what you should do.. get all those ppl over here! :)

Nah, it's cheaper to keep them where they are. If they have their own site, Greg doesn't have to pay for them :wink:

Hey, but that is why they can become PF contributors :)

So you want them to join you and give you money... are you a Jehovah's Witness by any chance? :biggrin:

Thank you

Thank for the nice chem forum, PF is nice but it needs more chemisty. Thank you again

No problem!

Actually, a few members from there are here. I don't think they're big posters though. They're chemistry folk. Not much going on here on the chemistry boards, nothing of their immediate interest anyway. This is still a great site though!

What is Chemistry Forums - Find a Chemistry Community Like PF?

Chemistry Forums - Find a Chemistry Community Like PF is an online platform where individuals interested in chemistry can connect, engage in discussions, and seek help with their chemistry-related queries.

How can I join Chemistry Forums - Find a Chemistry Community Like PF?

To join Chemistry Forums - Find a Chemistry Community Like PF, simply go to the website and click on the "Sign Up" button. You will be required to provide a username, email address, and password to create your account.

What can I expect from Chemistry Forums - Find a Chemistry Community Like PF?

Chemistry Forums - Find a Chemistry Community Like PF offers a wide range of features, including discussion forums, study groups, Q&A sections, and resources for chemistry-related topics. You can also connect with other members and participate in various chemistry-related activities.

Are there any rules or guidelines I need to follow on Chemistry Forums - Find a Chemistry Community Like PF?

Yes, there are rules and guidelines that all members are expected to follow on Chemistry Forums - Find a Chemistry Community Like PF. These rules aim to promote a respectful and productive environment for everyone. You can find these rules on the website's terms and conditions page.

Can I get help with my chemistry homework on Chemistry Forums - Find a Chemistry Community Like PF?

Yes, you can get help with your chemistry homework on Chemistry Forums - Find a Chemistry Community Like PF. There are dedicated sections for homework help and study groups where you can ask for assistance from other members or experienced tutors.