Bob Lazar- conman or convincing?

• Thread starter jammieg
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a man who claims to have reverse engineered alien technology and worked at Groom Lake, Nevada. However, there is no evidence to support his claims and he has been caught lying about attending certain schools. Some people believe he is delusional, while others think he is purposely trying to deceive for fame and money. The conversation also touches on the possibility of accessing and replicating element 115, which is allegedly used in the alien technology. There is also discussion about the government's role in covering up the existence of aliens and their motivation for doing so.
The alien "situation" is bigger then you will expect.
How do you know, if you claim that the government is managing such a good conspiracy? Why should we trust you? From what you have said, it seems very probable that you are one of them... You could be an alien yourself. Disprove that!

Physics news on Phys.org
So somehow I am guessing I am am the person who is putting out disinformation when you can easily find the info i put out anywhere if you look with an attempt?? Once again, do your homework and turn off the Xfiles.:wink:

Con man.

budd hopkins.

ok,zero. you proved your point. :wink: maybe we should all come to little phonies that have nothing better to do then play child games and get the answers from them since they have actual experience.:wink:

element 115 discovered?

Just heard on a news program that elements 115 and 113 have been made and physicists are waiting for conformation from another institute before naming them.

Now maybe we'll find out if element 115 has its own gravity.

added:
http://www.kansas.com/mld/eagle/7846474.htm
A team of Russian and American scientists will report today that they have created two new chemical elements, called superheavies because of their enormous atomic mass. The discoveries fill a gap at the furthest edge of the periodic table and hint strongly at a weird landscape of undiscovered elements beyond.

Last edited:

Originally posted by dlgoff
Just heard on a news program that elements 115 and 113 have been made and physicists are waiting for conformation from another institute before naming them.

Now maybe we'll find out if element 115 has its own gravity.

added:

In the New York times article on that, they say that 113 has been given the name "Ununtrium" and 115 has been given the name "Ununpentium"

Last edited:
In the New York times article on that, they say that 113 has been given the name "Ununtrium" and 115 has been given the name "Ununpentium"
Yes, but I think the “Un” will be replaced with a name. Probably one in recognition for the discoverers.

regards

So it would be like Smithunpentium, or would it be smithpentium?

I'm just guessing here. I'm thinking "smithpentium".

elementation

Wether or not Elements 113 and 115 are truly discovered this time, there intended application as we know it won't be so easy.dont expect much and if you are - ur loss...