Cutest Guy/gal At Physicsforums

• Thread starter PrudensOptimus
  • Start date
In summary, participants are asked to post pictures and give ratings on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the cutest. Some participants express concerns about the gender ratio and eligibility for judging. The conversation also includes introductions and discussions about interests, locations, and funny pictures. There is also a suggestion to have additional criteria for the judging process.
OK, seems like only Evo is following the rules guys,.. Come on let us all learn to be a conformist.

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by Evo
Once a hunk, always a hunk Integral. I must say, I am still fanning myself after that first picture.

I must say, we here at PF have more than our fair share of good looks.
There's another very nice shot of him in the Members Photo thread. He's wearing a pair of SHORTS! *Strong* legs, Integral!

Originally posted by Gale17
Alright... it must be said that i am easily the cutest gal to ever grace pf... at least in my opinion

... and yeah... I'm still conceited as ever...

:wink:

well, you aren't the first cutest, nor will you be the last :wink:

Originally posted by Gale17
Alright... it must be said that i am easily the cutest gal to ever grace pf... at least in my opinion

:wink:
Just couldn't stay away, huh? You PF ADDICT, you! Welcome back!

Since we have 5 girls now, i think it's time we turned the tables on them and started a female beauty contest.

Last edited:
Yah! Shall we have a swimsuit competition?

What's a beauty contest without lovely babes in bikinis?

We need to double the dosage on them too. I'm thinking along the lines of a intelligence and personality category, so we can really grill them.

Originally posted by Hurkyl

:D

Originally posted by PrudensOptimus
:D

Luckily for all, I am a judge, not a contestant.

Originally posted by Evo

:D Thanks judge for the nice comment on my pic!:D

Judge says I'm #1 so far!

...marry me Evo...

I'm not putting on a bikini again!

New pics

Me wearing ZHat :D

http://www.hinst.net/~tom/tom2.jpg [Broken]

http://www.hinst.net/~tom/tom3.jpg [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Now THAT~~! are some cute pictures, nice smile Prudens
I like your Detroit Red Wings cap too :P

Originally posted by Evo
Me too

Originally posted by Integral
Ok, you asked for it. http://home.comcast.net/~rossgr1/ross.jpg [Broken]
http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/crazy/686.gif nice.. did they still needs volunteers for that time machine testing? :wink:

Me too

Not in the female beauty contest, cause only 3 competing would be boring. We men will take over the judging.

Last edited:
is mud wrestling out of the question?

And the talent competition is a must

OK, I usually don't show off my hourglass figure.. but I'll show my guts (together with Prudens, Adam, Descartes and Integral) unlike you other guys with big mouths but no actions!

http://pics.bbzzdd.com/users/Niek/hourglass.jpg
if the link doesn't work: copy n past to new window

Do I win?

Originally posted by Monique
OK, I usually don't show off my hourglass figure.. but I'll show my guts (together with Prudens, Adam, Descartes and Integral) unlike you other guys with big mouths but no actions!

http://pics.bbzzdd.com/users/Niek/hourglass.jpg [Broken]
if the link doesn't work: copy n past to new window

Do I win?

Hey! Real pictures pls!

Originally posted by Echo 6 Sierra
...marry me Evo...

We'd only end up drifting apart...ending it all in a bitter divorce over who gets custody of the table placemats.

Hey! Real pictures pls!
That IS a real picture :wink:

OK, I give in, can't lie.. here is the real picture

*Welcome to my house, pani puri anyone??*
http://pics.bbzzdd.com/users/Niek/panipuri.jpg [Broken]

(my scanner is colorblind, the shirt I was wearing was lilac :()
Sorry, no action photo's.. I am always behind the camera..

NOW do I win?

Tried both, link (link and C/P) didn't woik!

Hey! How'd you get that picture of ME?? Did Ivan send you that?

Originally posted by Mr. Robin Parsons
Tried both, link (link and C/P) didn't woik!

I think Physicsforums don't allow picture uploads, only allow linkings to pictures from other servers.

Now THAT~~! are some cute pictures, nice smile Prudens
I like your Detroit Red Wings cap too :P

hi, how old are you? what's your name? would you like to watch LOTR III with me? I have the tickets!:D

no, it is the site hosting the pictures that doesn't allow all outside servers to access their site.

The trick is to open a neutral site, like Google, and then copy n paste the link into that window.

hi, how old are you? what's your name? would you like to watch LOTR III with me? I have the tickets!:D
Do you have a white horse? :wink:

*Welcome to my house, pani puri anyone??*
http://pics.bbzzdd.com/users/Niek/panipuri.jpg [Broken]

NOW do I win?
Dang. Busted. Yes. You win. Pani puri...looks GREAT! I'll have some, please! (Donkivel! - did I spell that right? probably not, huh? it's been a long time. we need to back to Amsterdam, Ivan!)

Do you have a white horse? :wink:

err, yes! it is my horse! you can ride IT if you want!:D

btw, Monique I hope you are 18+ because we may need your ID to get in the theatres:DdDDDD

btw, Monique I hope you are 18+ because we may need your ID to get in the theatres:DdDDDD
lol, sorry, might be against the law to take you

lol, sorry, might be against the law to take you

nope, you will be my guardian

and umm, is rated R for EXTREME VIOLENCE, SEXUALITY, NUDITY, PROFANITY. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Originally posted by Tsunami
(Donkivel! - did I spell that right? probably not, huh? it's been a long time. we need to back to Amsterdam, Ivan!)
Uhmm, yeah, Ivan, you need to go to Amsterdam, SOON!

It took me about 3.5 min for it to sink in what you meant: Dankjewel!

what lang do you guys speak at AMSTERDAM?! I want to learn!

<h2>1. Who is considered the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums?</h2><p>The concept of "cuteness" is subjective and can vary from person to person. Therefore, it is not appropriate to label any individual as the "cutest" at Physicsforums.</p><h2>2. Are there any specific physical characteristics that make someone considered the cutest at Physicsforums?</h2><p>Again, the concept of "cuteness" is subjective and can vary from person to person. Physical characteristics do not determine someone's level of cuteness.</p><h2>3. Is it possible to determine the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums through a scientific method?</h2><p>No, determining someone's level of cuteness is not a scientific process. It is based on personal preferences and opinions.</p><h2>4. Are there any famous or well-known individuals who are considered the cutest at Physicsforums?</h2><p>There is no definitive list of individuals who are considered the cutest at Physicsforums. It is not appropriate to label someone as the "cutest" based on their fame or popularity.</p><h2>5. Is there a competition or ranking system for the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums?</h2><p>No, there is no competition or ranking system for cuteness at Physicsforums. It is important to respect and value individuals for their contributions and intelligence rather than their physical appearance.</p>

1. Who is considered the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums?

The concept of "cuteness" is subjective and can vary from person to person. Therefore, it is not appropriate to label any individual as the "cutest" at Physicsforums.

2. Are there any specific physical characteristics that make someone considered the cutest at Physicsforums?

Again, the concept of "cuteness" is subjective and can vary from person to person. Physical characteristics do not determine someone's level of cuteness.

3. Is it possible to determine the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums through a scientific method?

No, determining someone's level of cuteness is not a scientific process. It is based on personal preferences and opinions.

4. Are there any famous or well-known individuals who are considered the cutest at Physicsforums?

There is no definitive list of individuals who are considered the cutest at Physicsforums. It is not appropriate to label someone as the "cutest" based on their fame or popularity.

5. Is there a competition or ranking system for the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums?

No, there is no competition or ranking system for cuteness at Physicsforums. It is important to respect and value individuals for their contributions and intelligence rather than their physical appearance.