Ap Physics Questions Me Highlyyy Appreciateddd

In summary, the graph shows the varying forces acting on the object for a 10 millisecond period. It is helpful in answering the first question of the multiple choice questions, which is "What is the impulse of the collision?" What are your thoughts thus far? What are the concepts involved?I am trying to understand the graph but I am getting lost. The graph shows the entire time the ball is in contact with the box, essentially it's a graph of the collision of the two objects. The graph answers the first question for you if you know how to use it. It is showing how the force acting on both objects (in opposite directions) varies during the 10 milliseconds of the collision. Do you
HELP_786
Ap Physics Questions! Please Help Me! Highlyyy Appreciateddd!

I haven't done any physics work in about half a year n now i need to do sooo many questions in about a months time! ='( pleasee help me with these questions! I would HIGHLY HIGLYY appreciate it sooooooo much for anybody who would help me solve these questions.

http://dsmarketing.com/samples/phys_smpl1.pdf

Also the website above is to the multiple choice questions...i kno they are pretty easy but I forgot how to do them too! ='( I would HIGLLYYYYYYYYYY appreciate if somebody could explain how to get the answers to me PLEASE!
(you need to scroll down to Physics C Mechanics and Physics Electricity and Magnetism Sample Questions)

THANKYOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHH FOR ALL OF YOU WHO CAN HELP ME! =D!

ps...there are more problems comming REALLYY SOON! =)

Attachments

• Mech 1 version 2.jpg
    Mech 1 version 2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 401
  • Mech 1b version 2.jpg
    Mech 1b version 2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 406
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org

HELP_786 said:
I haven't done any physics work in about half a year n now i need to do sooo many questions in about a months time! ='( pleasee help me with these questions! I would HIGHLY HIGLYY appreciate it sooooooo much for anybody who would help me solve these questions.

http://dsmarketing.com/samples/phys_smpl1.pdf

Also the website above is to the multiple choice questions...i kno they are pretty easy but I forgot how to do them too! ='( I would HIGLLYYYYYYYYYY appreciate if somebody could explain how to get the answers to me PLEASE!
(you need to scroll down to Physics C Mechanics and Physics Electricity and Magnetism Sample Questions)

THANKYOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHH FOR ALL OF YOU WHO CAN HELP ME! =D!

ps...there are more problems comming REALLYY SOON! =)
Welcome to PF HELP_786,

We are more than happy to help you with your homework, but we will not do your homework for you. You must put some effort into solving the questions yourself. What are your thoughts thus far? What are the concepts involved?

Last edited by a moderator:

right now I am stuck in just understanding the graph =(...i do not understand where the ball is during the time the force is increasing, staying the same and decreasing =S

The graph shows the entire time the ball is in contact with the box, essentially it's a graph of the collision of the two objects.

The graph answers the first question for you if you know how to use it. It is showing how the force acting on both objects (in opposite directions) varies during the 10 milliseconds of the collision. Do you recall the definition of impulse?

Oh, and for the purposes of the questions, and because the table surface is frictionless, it is irrelevant exactly where the box and ball are at the time of the collision. (All that will matter are their velocities.)

Related to Ap Physics Questions Me Highlyyy Appreciateddd

1. What is AP Physics?

AP Physics, or Advanced Placement Physics, is a course offered by the College Board that covers topics in both classical and modern physics. It is designed to be equivalent to a first-year college course and can earn students college credit if they receive a passing score on the AP exam.

2. What topics are covered in AP Physics?

AP Physics covers a wide range of topics, including mechanics, electricity and magnetism, waves and optics, and modern physics. Students will learn about motion, forces, energy, electricity, magnetism, and more.

3. Is AP Physics difficult?

AP Physics can be challenging, as it covers a lot of material and requires a strong understanding of math. However, with proper study habits and a solid foundation in algebra and trigonometry, students can succeed in the course.

4. How can I prepare for the AP Physics exam?

To prepare for the AP Physics exam, it is important to review class notes and materials regularly, complete practice problems, and take practice exams. It can also be helpful to attend review sessions or seek help from a teacher or tutor.

5. What career opportunities are available for those who study AP Physics?

Studying AP Physics can lead to a variety of career opportunities, including engineering, research, medicine, and more. It can also provide a strong foundation for further studies in STEM fields.