Anyone able to get the MS Office CoPilot trial to work?

In summary, there is a regedit floating around the internet that supposedly unlocks CoPilot, but it did not work for the speaker. It's best to get the unlock straight from Microsoft when searching, as there are some caveats to version numbers and other enrolments. Microsoft plans to embed CoPilot in every language-based application, possibly as part of their investment in OpenAI. However, there may be restrictions and limited access for non-paying clients.
Computer science news on Phys.org
There are some caveats to version # and other enrolments (365 etc) It's best to get it straight from MS when searching. MS will embed it in every language based application to grasp at payback from their $10b of investments committed to OpenAI. I guess they will have specific experiments using it.

TonyStewart said:
There are some caveats to version # and other enrolments (365 etc) It's best to get it straight from MS when searching. MS will embed it in every language based application to grasp at payback from their $10b of investments committed to OpenAI. I guess they will have specific experiments using it.
Yeah, but did not want to wait for the rollout later this year

I read they pulled the link to OpenAI's Codex platform to restrict access, and natch only for future revenue paying clients.