Antenna induction, oscillating circuit generating EM Waves

Steels
TL;DR Summary
Antena induction, oscillating circuit, EMW
Hello!
Now i need a bit explanation, so "oscillating circuit" capacitator + coil in series. Let's look at this as infinite, without any loss. We get changing magnetic field and electric field. Capacitator discharges, current goes to coil increasing its magnetic field, then starts magnetic field change, and then starts coil induction (Lentz law), when capacitator is empty, coil starts to lose energy and magnetic field energy turns back to electric energy and capacitator recharges, but current direction has changed.

When we straighten capacitator and coil and we make antenna, we add AC voltage, current starts to travel from one side of antenna to the other side. And then we get Electromagnetic waves. AND we get EMW in antenna because there is no longer induction in coil (because simply there is no coil anymore?) AND current is now traveling from one side to another side without negating each other?

(by negating each other i mean, when you look at coil magnetic field and current directions are different, check picture, in A picture, we see different current directions I, and magnetic field they produces negates each other and look at picture B in coil current direction produces magnetic field, but they negates each other because...) My question is, did I said everything correctly? Can I say, that in closed oscillating circuit is just too weak to produce EMW? OR if its poweful enough, but it only produces EMW inside of that cuicruit? Can I say that straighten antenna with AC makes larger and stronger waves (stronger, more powerful frequency)?

Any help would be super apreciated.
Thank you and have a nice day!

1713711404646.png

1713711902971.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Too many question marks, and too much confusion.

If a current flows, there will be a magnetic field generated, and there will be an EM wave radiated.

Steels said:
Can I say that straighten antenna with AC makes larger and stronger waves (stronger, more powerful frequency)?
Power and frequency are independent variables.

An antenna will be designed to radiate a stronger signal than a compact oscillator.
The antenna does not have to be straight, it could be a loop.

Every wire has inductance, so the opened out conductors have L and C and still have resonances. The only requirement for an electric circuit to be a good antenna is for it to be comparable in size with the wavelength. Very small circuits do not radiate very much. There is no requirement for resonance for radiation, it is just the current and dimensions which matter. However, in the resonant condition, the generator can see a resistive load, which is desirable.