Ask a Stupid Quetion Get a Stupid Answer

• Thread starter climbhi
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Stupid
In summary, a group of individuals are discussing a new forum and its purpose of asking and answering "stupid questions." They discuss topics such as how long it takes to reach 1000 posts, the existence of the old forums, the best superpower, an elevator that goes sideways, and the reasons behind posting in this forum. They also explore the question of why they ask questions and the possible theories that have not been invented. Eventually, the conversation turns to the expansion of the universe and the orbit of planets around stars.
Originally posted by FZ+
Because history + science = unstable explosive mixture.

What is the chemical reason for that?

Flatu-earliness. (See Mr. Robin Parson's [stupid] answer).

If flatulate can be taken apart thus, then what does it mean to "flatu"?

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by Mentat

If flatulate can be taken apart thus, then what does it mean to "flatu"?

GAS!

(I'm amazed, someone got there answer in while I was typing mine, YOWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)

If you could catch "Time in a bottle", what time would it be??

It would be a really good time to get drunk.

If you were drunk from drinking time and driving at the same time and were pulled over would you still get a ticket?

Originally posted by climbhi
It would be a really good time to get drunk.

If you were drunk from drinking time and driving at the same time and were pulled over would you still get a ticket?

Depends on what time you were drinking.

Why is alcohol so commonly related to bad driving?

Depends on what time you were drinking.

Why is alcohol so commonly related to bad driving?

For the same reason bad driving is so commonly related to alcohol.

Why is alcohol so commonly related to beer?

Originally asked by climbhi

Why is alcohol so commonly related to beer?

Because beer is commonly related to belching!

Why is belching so commonly related to drinking?

most people don't just swallow air on their own they need carbonated drink to help them get air down the wrong pipe.

what exactly makes for a good golf waggle?

Originally asked by Climbhi

what exactly makes for a good golf waggle?

A really good crosswind, blowing up the dress!

If you really have an "Axe to Grind", must you first "Un-bury the hatchet"?

Originally posted by Mr. Robin Parsons
A really good crosswind, blowing up the dress!

If you really have an "Axe to Grind", must you first "Un-bury the hatchet"?

If you don't like the hatchet where it is, I guess so.

I know about blueberries, and strawberries, but what is an "un-bury"?

Last edited:
Originally asked by Mentat

I know about blueberries, and strawberries, but what is an "un-bury"?

the reversed opposite of the inversion of the overturned transpositon of the opposed imposition of flipping over the other side of the relationship of side's opposite to each else...or it means "to dig it up". (one or the other)

I too, know about blueberries, and strawberries, but since neither is made with either 'blue', or 'straw', why in the world are the called that??

the reversed opposite of the inversion of the overturned transpositon of the opposed imposition of flipping over the other side of the relationship of side's opposite to each else...or it means "to dig it up". (one or the other)

I too, know about blueberries, and strawberries, but since neither is made with either 'blue', or 'straw', why in the world are the called that??

'Cause it sounds cooler than "tinyberry" and "berry of exposed seeds".

Why do we still call the Native Americans "Indians"?

Originally asked by mentat

Why do we still call the Native Americans "Indians"?

Cause they all come from "Indiana"!

If the expression "All Hail the King" is used, while you are there, would you really begin to throw hail at him?

No, but I would sell it to those willing parties.

Is there any limit to venture capitalism?

Originally asked by Ben-CS

Is there any limit to venture capitalism?

SON, Here at the BLUE Sky mine, we think that "The SKie's the Limit"
we know that there are "no end to markets", "no vison of destitution on any horizon", "all opportunites to fulfill our destinies, as the masters of the never/ending cyclic nature of finance, will be sought after by "The Achiever's" son, are you an Achiever Sun?

How come I'm your father, but you're not my son?

SON, Here at the BLUE Sky mine, we think that "The SKie's the Limit"
we know that there are "no end to markets", "no vison of destitution on any horizon", "all opportunites to fulfill our destinies, as the masters of the never/ending cyclic nature of finance, will be sought after by "The Achiever's" son, are you an Achiever Sun?

Were you going to post a quetion?

Were you going to post a quetion?

He did, I believe it was "are you an achiever sun?"

Well, so are you?

Whats your name?

Well, I think that question wins. All this time we have been waiting for the Jehova question, the stupid question to answer all stupid questions... and there it is. Wow huh?

Do you think he missed a page or 2 or 60 from the rest of this thread?

Originally posted by Another God

Do you think he missed a page or 2 or 60 from the rest of this thread?

Nope, it's because he's not a lawyer, cause we all know it's only the lawyers who read all of the rules!

How long will it take for this thread to reach a Gigglebyte?

A jeer and a laugh.

If a bear falls on a ranger in the middle of an urban jungle, will they make a scene?

Originally posted by Ben-CS
A jeer and a laugh.

If a bear falls on a ranger in the middle of an urban jungle, will they make a scene?

Nah. Other people might make a scene, but the bear would have to be dead, and so would the ranger.

If a tree falls in the middle of the forest, and no one is there to hear it...what's the speed of light?

Mentat asked:
If a tree falls in the middle of the forest, and no one is there to hear it...what's the speed of light?

About half the speed of heavy.

How can I get free beer?

Originally posted by J-Man
About half the speed of heavy.

How can I get free beer?

How should I know? I can't even get it if I pay!

Why is there a law about how old you have to be to drink alcohol?

Originally asked by Mentat

Why is there a law about how old you have to be to drink alcohol?

Because you need be old enough to know how to write/type, when you can't see straight.

Has anyone seen my Flashlight?

I'm a girl...
(the answer to "How come I'm your father, but your not my son ?", posted by Cristi)

Originally posted by bogdan
I'm a girl...
(the answer to "How come I'm your father, but your not my son ?", posted by Cristi)

COOL, but I suspect you have the wrong thread /perhaps/ you should read some of the first 'several' postings. in this thread, to know what is going on, so you too can participate, and have fun. (Looking for the Gigglebyte Beast)

How is it that I have two Dad's?

Your mom is a hippo...stupid enough ?

Stupid enough. Not question enough. The second bit was though.

Got it?

Originally asked by A-No-There God

Got it?

Yes, 42 of them actually!

How big is 42 "Its"?

Yes, 42 of them actually!

How big is 42 "Its"?

Infinite, duh.

What is the driving force behind laziness?

A drunken one...or 42...
Why insert an ordered list into your message ?

This is cool...heaheahea...
Yeah...cool...huhuhu...(slap)
Ough...where did my neuron go ?...hehehehe...
Am I stupid or not ? This is the question...or not ?[?]

Last edited:
Alignment. There. Yes. No.

What makes the ski blur?

Originally Asked by Ben-CS

What makes the 'ski' blur?

BEER!

What makes the Sky blurry?

MORE beer...and a couple of antacids.

Qui a coupé le fromage?

<h2>1. What is "Ask a Stupid Question Get a Stupid Answer"?</h2><p>"Ask a Stupid Question Get a Stupid Answer" is a phrase that is often used as a playful response to a question that is deemed to be silly or nonsensical. It is meant to be a lighthearted way to acknowledge that the question may not have a serious or logical answer.</p><h2>2. Why do people use this phrase?</h2><p>People use this phrase as a way to inject humor into a situation where a question may not have a clear or straightforward answer. It can also be used to acknowledge that the question may not be well thought out or may not have a serious purpose.</p><h2>3. Is there any scientific basis for this phrase?</h2><p>No, there is no scientific basis for this phrase. It is simply a common saying that is used in casual conversation to add humor or acknowledge a silly question.</p><h2>4. Can a question really be considered "stupid"?</h2><p>This phrase is not meant to be taken literally. The word "stupid" is used in a playful and lighthearted manner, and is not intended to be offensive or hurtful. It is simply a way to acknowledge that a question may not have a serious or logical answer.</p><h2>5. Is it appropriate to use this phrase in a professional setting?</h2><p>It depends on the context and the relationship between the individuals involved. In a formal or serious setting, it may not be appropriate to use this phrase. However, in a casual or lighthearted conversation, it may be acceptable to use this phrase as a way to inject humor into the discussion.</p>

1. What is "Ask a Stupid Question Get a Stupid Answer"?

"Ask a Stupid Question Get a Stupid Answer" is a phrase that is often used as a playful response to a question that is deemed to be silly or nonsensical. It is meant to be a lighthearted way to acknowledge that the question may not have a serious or logical answer.

2. Why do people use this phrase?

People use this phrase as a way to inject humor into a situation where a question may not have a clear or straightforward answer. It can also be used to acknowledge that the question may not be well thought out or may not have a serious purpose.

3. Is there any scientific basis for this phrase?

No, there is no scientific basis for this phrase. It is simply a common saying that is used in casual conversation to add humor or acknowledge a silly question.

4. Can a question really be considered "stupid"?

This phrase is not meant to be taken literally. The word "stupid" is used in a playful and lighthearted manner, and is not intended to be offensive or hurtful. It is simply a way to acknowledge that a question may not have a serious or logical answer.

5. Is it appropriate to use this phrase in a professional setting?

It depends on the context and the relationship between the individuals involved. In a formal or serious setting, it may not be appropriate to use this phrase. However, in a casual or lighthearted conversation, it may be acceptable to use this phrase as a way to inject humor into the discussion.