What local bands deserve more attention? Share your recommendations!

• Music
  • Thread starter megashawn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Local Music
In summary, the conversation discussed a band called Co-Evolution from PA and a website where their music can be found. The speaker encourages others to support local bands and share recommendations.
megashawn
Science Advisor
I met a guy from PA the other night who is in a band called Co-Evolution. Check them out at

http://www.odin-tech.com/evolution/home.html

After speaking to him, I'm sure he would not mind the attention. Although some/most of you may not enjoy this, you can tell your young assistants about it.

Anybody else got some really good local bands they know of? Maybe we could post it here and get these people some attention they deserve.

Edit: I'm not sure if the site is working right now. I'm sure it will be back up soon.

Science news on Phys.org
From Albany NY
Click the link, go to "Music", and download the MP3's.
|
|
|
V

Hey there! Thanks for sharing about Co-Evolution, I'll definitely check them out. It's always great to support local bands and give them the attention they deserve. I don't know of any specific local bands, but I'm always on the lookout for new music. Maybe others on this forum can share some recommendations too. Keep supporting local music!

1. What is "Awesome Local music far away"?

"Awesome Local music far away" refers to music that is produced and performed by artists who are from a different location than the listener. It can also refer to music that is not mainstream or widely known, but still has a high quality and unique sound.

2. How is "Awesome Local music far away" different from mainstream music?

"Awesome Local music far away" is different from mainstream music in that it is typically not widely known or promoted by major record labels. It also often has a more unique and authentic sound, as it is not influenced by commercial trends.

3. How can I discover "Awesome Local music far away"?

There are various ways to discover "Awesome Local music far away." You can attend local music festivals or concerts, explore independent music blogs and websites, or even ask friends and acquaintances for recommendations.

4. Why is it important to support "Awesome Local music far away"?

Supporting "Awesome Local music far away" is important because it helps to promote diversity and creativity in the music industry. By supporting lesser-known artists, you are also supporting their passion and dedication to their craft.

5. How can I support "Awesome Local music far away"?

There are several ways to support "Awesome Local music far away." You can attend concerts and buy merchandise from local artists, share their music on social media, or even write reviews and articles about them. Additionally, streaming their music on platforms like Spotify can also help to support their career.