Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Analysis of Image superimposing using numerical analysis

saugata bose

Mar 8, 2013
Dear All,

I need a few resources to get help with my above topic. The above topic depicts that: one image will be imposed on the other one, and we have to show it using numerical analysis. Of course significant amount of programming effort is required. But, I need help regarding resources/articles on how I can crack the idea. If you have any ideas, please share with me by providing links/articles or whatever you consider to be helpful.

Thank you,

Saugata

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
I have moved your topic to the Analysis sub-forum, with a redirect that expires in 1 hour. You are much more likely to get help here.

The POTW sub-forums are where our admins post weekly problems for our members to solve.

Also, we ask that you do not use text-messaging abbreviations. Posting a question on a forum should be considered a more formal setting than texting a friend. Also not everyone is familiar with these abbreviations, so refraining from their use improves readability to a wider audience.

saugata bose

Mar 8, 2013
I have moved your topic to the Analysis sub-forum, with a redirect that expires in 1 hour. You are much more likely to get help here.

The POTW sub-forums are where our admins post weekly problems for our members to solve.

Also, we ask that you do not use text-messaging abbreviations. Posting a question on a forum should be considered a more formal setting than texting a friend. Also not everyone is familiar with these abbreviations, so refraining from their use improves readability to a wider audience.
Dear,

Thank you for your guidance.