All Fermion Base Particles: Charge and Rest Energy-Mass

• Thread starter TWest
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Particles
In summary, the conversation discusses the need for a list of all Fermion base particles, including their charge and rest energy-mass, organized by flavor. The individual already has a list but wants to verify its completeness. The conversation also mentions the Particle Data Group as a resource for non-fundamental fermions.
TWest
Hello, I need a List of all Fermion base Particles if someone knows them all along with their charge and Rest Energy-Mass in columns based on electron,Mu,Tau. I think I have a complete list but I just want to make sure.

These are the ones I know if there are more please tell me.

Leptons q (Ec) E (Gev) F (Flavor)

Ve 0 1.10^-8 e
e (-/+)1 .0000511 e

Vμ 0 .0002 μ
μ (-/+)1 .106 μ

Vτ 0 .02 τ
τ (-/+)1 1.7771 τ

Quarks

U (-/+)2/3 .003 e
D (-/+)1/3 .006 e

C (-/+)2/3 1.3 μ
S (-/+)1/3 .1 μ

t (-/+)2/3 175 τ
b (-/+)1/3 4.3 τ

Physics news on Phys.org
As far as the fundamental fermions are concerned, you have all of them. For non-fundamental fermions, try the Particle Data Group:

http://pdg.lbl.gov/

and look at the baryon tables (proton, neutron, etc.)

Related to All Fermion Base Particles: Charge and Rest Energy-Mass

1. What are Fermion Base Particles?

Fermion Base Particles are a class of elementary particles that are characterized by their half-integer spin. They make up the building blocks of matter and are the fundamental constituents of all known particles in the universe.

2. What is the charge of Fermion Base Particles?

Fermion Base Particles can have either positive or negative electric charge, or they can be neutral. This charge is a fundamental property of the particle and is an important factor in determining its behavior and interactions with other particles.

3. What is the rest energy-mass of Fermion Base Particles?

Fermion Base Particles have a rest energy-mass, which is a measure of their energy and mass when they are at rest. This value is determined by the particle's mass and the speed of light, according to the famous equation E=mc².

4. How do Fermion Base Particles differ from Boson particles?

Fermion Base Particles have half-integer spin, while Boson particles have integer spin. This difference in spin leads to different behavior and interactions between the particles. Bosons are also associated with forces, while Fermions are associated with matter.

5. What is the significance of studying Fermion Base Particles?

Studying Fermion Base Particles is crucial to understanding the fundamental laws and principles that govern the behavior of matter in the universe. It also helps us to better understand the origins and evolution of the universe, as well as the underlying mechanisms of various physical phenomena.