Airshow at Centennial for Dutch Flying: Pics to Share!

• Thread starter Andre
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Flying
In summary, the conversation discusses various highlights from a recent airshow, including a private jet team dealing with political issues, a Royal Netherlands Air Force Apache helicopter performing a flare release, and an ultralight and geese formation. They also share photos and videos from other airshows, expressing their love for these events and admiring different aircraft such as the BAE Hawk 127, Pilatus PC-9, FA-18 Hornet, Boeing C-17 Globemaster III, and historic planes like the Mustang, Spitfire, and Hurricane.
Andre
I have been visiting an airshow today, Centennial for Dutch Flying at a moor near Ede. Some of the highlights

A private jet team having political issues about the direction to go.

2akh3s2.jpg

A Royal Netherlands Air Force Apache helicopter releasing 'flares' at the apex of the looping

2me5w8x.jpg

and an ultralight "mother" accompagnied by ten geese kids

246t7qg.jpg

Anyone more airshow pics to share?

• Love
Likes DennisN and davenn
Physics news on Phys.org
I always love it when airshows arrive in my city. That photo with the helicopter inside down is awesome.

Here is a favorite video of mine

• Love
Likes davenn
Andre said:
Anyone more airshow pics to share?
Ahhh, I love a good air show with all the photo-ops

just a few from a show just south of Sydney region, Australia

BAE Hawk 127
IMG_1310sm BAE Hawk 127.jpg

Pilatus PC-9
IMG_1325sm Pilatus PC-9.jpg

Pilatus PC-9
IMG_1341sm Pilatus PC-9.jpg

FA-18 Hornet
IMG_1358sm FA-18 Hornet.jpg

Likes DennisN and dlgoff
FA-18 Hornet
IMG_1390sm FA-18 Hornet.jpg

Boeing C-17 Globemaster III
IMG_1457sm Boeing C-17 Globemaster III.jpg

Mustang, Spitfire, Hurricane
IMG_1667sm Spitfire Mustang Hurricane.jpg

FA-18 Against the Sun
IMG_1914 sm1000 FA-18 Hornet.jpg

this one was the "money shot" for the day

Dave

Likes DennisN and dlgoff

Reno Air Races. Sorry this is a cropped and resized cell phone shot so not in the same league as the others in this thread.

Likes DennisN

Related to Airshow at Centennial for Dutch Flying: Pics to Share!

What is the Airshow at Centennial for Dutch Flying?

The Airshow at Centennial for Dutch Flying is an event that showcases the skills and talents of Dutch pilots and their aircrafts. It is a celebration of aviation and Dutch culture, featuring aerial performances and displays.

When and where does the Airshow take place?

The Airshow at Centennial for Dutch Flying usually takes place in the summer, typically in the month of July. The location is at Centennial Airport in Denver, Colorado.

What can visitors expect to see at the Airshow?

Visitors can expect to see various aerial performances, including precision flying, acrobatics, and demonstrations of different types of aircrafts. There may also be static displays of airplanes for visitors to view up close.

Is the Airshow suitable for all ages?

Yes, the Airshow at Centennial for Dutch Flying is a family-friendly event that is suitable for all ages. There will be activities and performances that will appeal to both children and adults.

Are there any safety precautions in place for the Airshow?

Yes, safety is a top priority at the Airshow. There will be trained professionals overseeing the event and following all necessary safety protocols. Visitors are advised to follow all rules and guidelines to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.

Back