Using PF at School: Are You Taking Advantage?

• Thread starter kyle_soule
  • Start date
In summary, some individuals access the PF website at school and/or libraries due to internet problems at home. However, one user, Mr. Robin Parsons, claims to live in a tent and does not have access to a computer or internet. Another user, MajinVegeta, expresses surprise at this and questions how Mr. Parsons can live without a radio and internet. Mr. Parsons clarifies that he is not joking and has been living in a tent for two years due to personal reasons.

Where do you access PF? (Multiple Selection) At...

• Home

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Work

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • School

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Library (or other internet specific location)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
kyle_soule
Just wondering about the rest of you...I access PF at school mostly.

Physics news on Phys.org
I would access it at home, but we've been having problems with the internet at home, so I just use the library.

Libraries mostly, don't even own a computer!

Originally posted by Mr. Robin Parsons
Libraries mostly, don't even own a computer!

Impossible !

Originally posted by drag

Impossible !

But yes, TO BE CERTAIN!
(I live in a tent, no heat/light/water/washroom/tv/radio/kitchen/etc/etc)

Originally posted by Mr. Robin Parsons
But yes, TO BE CERTAIN!
(I live in a tent, no heat/light/water/washroom/tv/radio/kitchen/etc/etc)

THAT IS SO COOL! Okay, how do you live without a radio and the internet, in a tent?

I know you're joking, Mr.Robin Parsons!?

I wouldn't check it anywhere but at home.

Wherever I get access to internet..

i was doing that from home but as i don't have a connection at home i go to net cafes

Originally posted by MajinVegeta

THAT IS SO COOL! Okay, how do you live without a radio and the internet, in a tent?

I know you're joking, Mr.Robin Parsons!?

So Sorry, this is NOT a joke, I do live in a tent, in a field, have been there for about two years now.

Go look in 'Politics and World Affairs" (Sub forum of 'General Discussions') and find the thread "Have you been personally wronged by the US" that explanation might help you, just a little, to understand why I am living in a tent!

Home.

1. What is Access PF?

Access PF stands for "Access to Primary Funding" and is a database that provides access to information about primary funding sources for scientific research.

2. Who can use Access PF?

Access PF is available to all scientists, researchers, and institutions who are seeking funding for scientific projects.

3. How does Access PF work?

Access PF works by organizing and categorizing information about primary funding sources for scientific research. Users can search for funding opportunities based on specific criteria, such as field of study or funding amount.

4. Is Access PF free to use?

Yes, Access PF is completely free to use for all users.

5. Can I apply for funding through Access PF?

No, Access PF is a database for information about funding sources, but does not facilitate the actual application process. Users will need to visit the funding source's website to apply for funding.