How do you become radio wave, micro wave

• Thread starter benzun_1999
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about the status system in a forum and how it is related to the electromagnetic spectrum. The status system gets activated after 100 posts and the rate of posts per day determines the frequency at which it changes. One person is curious about the reason for another person's status being "idiot."
benzun_1999
Hello

Though I am there for a about an year in PF I still don’t know what is the status in the profile about and how do you become radio wave, micro wave, Gamma waves etc.
May be someone might have mentioned it before but if some doesn’t mind can you please tell me what it is about?
I hope some experienced member would help me.

-Benzun
All For God

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I think it goes to Radio Wave after you have 100 posts, then the wave frequency increases for every 100 or so posts.
I know it has to do with post count, but not sure what interval it changes at.

Some things are just better left a mystery : )

and why is staii's status idiot?

i think i know the secret.....

First the status system only gets activated only after you cross 100 posts. then Your rate of posts ie per day how many post is compared with electromagnetic spectrum.

i think i am correct.

-benzun
All for god!

1. How do radio waves and microwaves differ?

Radio waves and microwaves are both types of electromagnetic radiation, but they have different frequencies and wavelengths. Radio waves have longer wavelengths and lower frequencies, while microwaves have shorter wavelengths and higher frequencies.

2. What are the sources of radio waves and microwaves?

Radio waves and microwaves can be produced by electronic devices such as radios, TVs, and cell phones. They can also occur naturally from sources like stars, lightning, and cosmic background radiation.

3. How are radio waves and microwaves used in everyday life?

Radio waves are primarily used for communication, such as in radio and television broadcasting, cell phones, and Wi-Fi signals. Microwaves are commonly used for cooking food and in radar technology for navigation and weather forecasting.

4. Can anyone become a radio wave or a microwave?

No, radio waves and microwaves are forms of energy and cannot become a physical entity. However, scientists and engineers can manipulate and use these types of electromagnetic radiation for various purposes.

5. What is the future of radio waves and microwaves?

As technology continues to advance, the use of radio waves and microwaves will likely increase in various industries such as telecommunications, transportation, and healthcare. However, there may also be concerns about the potential health effects of long-term exposure to these types of EM radiation.