Has anyone heard of or read about The Vortex Theory?

In summary, There is a new theory claiming that the concept of relativity is based on incorrect assumptions about time and is now obsolete. However, there is no evidence to support this theory and the creators are asking for money to learn more. Additionally, there are similarities between this theory and another theory on a physics forum. The conversation also mentions a different theory on the construction of time and its arguments against modern physics.
amp
Care to share? They are claiming relativity is based on some wrong assumptions about time, that its obsolete.

Physics news on Phys.org
I got an email about it a few months ago. They probably mined these forums for email addresses.

Lets see. They have a miraculous new discovery which will turn physics on its end. They have no articles in any scholarly journals. Their website gives no formulas or even examples of where their theory would apply, AND they want you to send them money to find out about their "theory".

Yep, sounds like a winner to me.

Yeah Enigma, I noticed that...

they also made some claims I've seen sort of reminiscent to a new theory on PF v2 with regard to time being a byproduct of motion.

If the vortex theory is right it should be equivalent to the theory of interaction.
You may download essentials of the latter for free at http://www.eugenesavov.com

Last edited by a moderator:
lets agree on right assumptions about time. have you seen my 'CONSTRUCTION OF TIME' in 'ARGUMENTS AGAINST MODERN PHYSICS'. what about it?

1. What is The Vortex Theory?

The Vortex Theory is a scientific theory proposed by physicist David Bohm in the 1980s. It suggests that the universe is made up of interconnected energy fields, or vortices, that create the physical world around us.

2. How does The Vortex Theory explain the behavior of matter?

The Vortex Theory posits that matter is not made up of solid particles, but rather dynamic patterns of energy. These energy vortices interact with each other to create the appearance of solid objects and the laws of physics that govern their behavior.

3. Is The Vortex Theory widely accepted in the scientific community?

While some scientists have shown interest in The Vortex Theory, it is not currently considered a mainstream theory in the scientific community. However, it continues to be studied and debated by some researchers.

4. How does The Vortex Theory differ from other theories of the universe?

The Vortex Theory differs from other theories, such as the Big Bang Theory or String Theory, in that it does not rely on the concept of a single, beginning event or a fundamental particle. Instead, it suggests that the universe is in a constant state of creation and interconnectedness.

5. Are there any experiments or evidence that support The Vortex Theory?

There have been some experiments and observations that could potentially support The Vortex Theory, such as the observed behavior of subatomic particles and the interconnectedness of quantum entanglement. However, more research and evidence are needed to fully validate this theory.