About Strand Model of CS Schiller

• Thread starter StarsRuler
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Cs Model
In summary, the conversation discusses the difficulty in posting new threads and the desire for a final theory that combines GR and QFT. It also mentions the challenges in understanding the concept of strands in motion mountain and the necessity for published, peer-reviewed theories for discussion.
StarsRuler
I don´t continue the other threads because I can´t post a new thread in them. It is a very basic question. The strand model deduce GR, quantum physics ( Dirac Equation), thermodynamics, but it must deduce really QFT with GR incorporated, not the separate theories. The final theory must be a QFT, and the other theories ( classical physics, etc...) valid aproximations in a determinate range.

But in the book of Motion Mountain anyway that is not what it happen , isn´t it?. I have difficult too because there is no equation when you speak of strands, only pictures till the final equation. My spatial vision is null ( definitively I can´t become an ingeneer hehe), physics was my salvation and I cant´understand the pictures of strands.

But anyway, all the arguments for no real points-space are from a conjunction of GR an quantum theory, I have no problem with this argument, but the deduction, it mustn´t benn directly from a QFT.

Physics news on Phys.org
A few years ago Schiller himself discussed his theory in our former Independent Research forum. However, we later closed that forum completely. As per our rules (click the Site Info link at the top of this page for further details) we discuss only theories that have been published in peer-reviewed professional journals. Schiller's theory does yet meet this criterion as far as we know. See the mentor's note at the top of this thread which is now closed:

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=318155

If the theory does get published, it will become a permissible subject for discussion here.

Last edited:

Related to About Strand Model of CS Schiller

1. What is the Strand Model of CS Schiller?

The Strand Model is a mathematical and theoretical framework proposed by physicist and philosopher CS Schiller. It aims to provide a unified understanding of the fundamental structure of the universe by combining elements of quantum mechanics, relativity, and string theory.

2. How does the Strand Model differ from other theories?

The Strand Model differs from other theories because it does not rely on a single fundamental particle or force, but instead proposes that all particles and forces are composed of strands or threads of energy. It also aims to explain the emergence of space and time from these fundamental strands.

3. What evidence supports the Strand Model?

Currently, there is no direct empirical evidence for the Strand Model. However, its mathematical consistency and ability to unify different theories make it a promising framework for future research. Additionally, it has potential implications for areas such as quantum gravity and the nature of spacetime.

4. What are the potential implications of the Strand Model?

If the Strand Model is proven to be correct, it could revolutionize our understanding of the universe and have significant implications for fields such as cosmology, particle physics, and quantum mechanics. It could also potentially lead to new technologies and applications.

5. How is the Strand Model being tested?

Currently, the Strand Model is being tested through mathematical and computational simulations. Scientists are also looking for ways to test its predictions through experiments or observations in areas such as high-energy physics and cosmology. However, further research is needed to fully test and validate the model.