A strange informataion is ot realy

• Thread starter the doctor
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Strange
In summary: Iraqbut I'm sure that he is mean what I saied !please seintists help usIn summary, during a class on physics, the teacher told the students that if they were to go outside of Earth's atmosphere, they would not see anything and would only see black. The teacher also mentioned that an astronaut tried this, but the listener does not believe it. The speaker asks if there is proof for this information. The speaker then expresses their belief that the sky would no longer be blue. However, the speaker acknowledges that their English is not their first language and asks for scientists to help clarify the information.
the doctor
hello every body

I 'm very happy to be with you ..,I think that is my first topic

last day , our teacher of physics tell us a new and a strange information , he say:

" if we go out of Earth's atmosphere , we Will not see anything! , we see just black color ! "

and he Tell us that a Astronaut try this ,

in fact I don't Believe that !do you think that this information is true?

if you say yes , do you have Proofs th it ?
thank you for your reading

Astronomy news on Phys.org
if we go out of Earth's atmosphere , we Will not see anything! , we see just black color !
If you go there without precautions, that may well be the last thing you see. With a spacesuit, Earth and stars are reported to be an overwhelming sight.

the doctor said:
hello every body

I 'm very happy to be with you ..,I think that is my first topic

last day , our teacher of physics tell us a new and a strange information , he say:

" if we go out of Earth's atmosphere , we Will not see anything! , we see just black color ! "

and he Tell us that a Astronaut try this ,

in fact I don't Believe that !

do you think that this information is true?

if you say yes , do you have Proofs th it ?

thank you for your reading

As Ich say's, you DO see things, but what I think your teacher is trying to say is that the sky will no longer be blue.

but I'm sure that he is mean what I saied !

please seintists help us

the doctor said:

please seintists help us

No offense, but your English is rather bad. I assume it's not your first language?

the doctor said:

please seintists help us

Sorry. Either you misunderstood your teacher, or your teacher lives in a box(highly doubtful).

698695850_124e8d8271.jpg

Earth as seen from the moon.

Stratosphere said:
No offense, but your English is rather bad. I assume it's not your first language?

yes, you are right , english is not my first language

Related to A strange informataion is ot realy

1. What is "A strange information is not really"?

"A strange information is not really" is a phrase that is often used to describe something that seems unusual or unbelievable.

2. Is "A strange information is not really" a scientific concept?

No, "A strange information is not really" is not a scientifically recognized concept. It is more of a colloquial phrase used in everyday language.

3. How did "A strange information is not really" originate?

The origin of "A strange information is not really" is unknown, but it is believed to have originated from a combination of similar phrases such as "strange but true" or "too good to be true".

4. What does "A strange information is not really" imply?

The phrase "A strange information is not really" implies that the information being discussed is unusual or hard to believe. It also suggests that the information may not be entirely true or accurate.

5. Is there any scientific evidence to support "A strange information is not really"?

No, there is no scientific evidence to support "A strange information is not really". It is simply a phrase used in everyday language and does not have any scientific basis.