Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

A special thanks must be given

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
First of all , I wanted to thank the community here. The atmosphere here is awesome you feel that you are in another world , the look and feel is just fabulous . I found many interesting properties and fascinating features that are not available in other sites . I wanted to thank all administrators, moderators and Math and site helpers for keeping the site all the time alive and enjoyable.

A special thank is to my friend Mark for referring me to the best site in Mathematics without any doubt or hesitation.

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Re: A special thank must be given ....

Zaid, you have made me quite glad that I recommended you check us out here! I'm very happy to know that you hold our forums here in such high regard!

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012

First of all , I wanted to thank the community here. The atmosphere here is awesome you feel that you are in another world , the look and feel is just fabulous . I found many interesting properties and fascinating features that are not available in other sites . I wanted to thank all administrators, moderators and Math and site helpers for keeping the site all the time alive and enjoyable.

A special thank is to my friend Mark for referring me to the best site in Mathematics without any doubt or hesitation.
Glad to know that you enjoy being here. So go and tell all your friends about this site, invite them here, they too will be thrilled. :)

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013

Glad to know that you enjoy being here. So go and tell all your friends about this site, invite them here, they too will be thrilled. :)
I already did...(Yes).