Is the energy of our souls born from the anti-gravitational field of our bodies?

• Thread starter chosenone
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of proving the existence of souls and an afterlife through the concept of anti-gravity and the idea that souls are created from the energy emitted by our bodies in motion. The speaker also suggests that this anti-energy can give the ability to produce holograms and potentially prove the existence of an afterlife. However, others express skepticism and doubt about the feasibility of this concept and the ability to prove it.
chosenone
If you go by common understanding of a soul,or ghost.pure energy where when we die are essence or consciousness in encoded on the energy,but since matter doesn't convert into energy to do this its hard to prove that it happens.but what if like all my posts i stress that motion of matter is the build up of a anti gravitational field that repels against the background energy of spacetime,that the energy that creates a soul when you die comes from the anti gravitational field you body emitts while in a constant state of acceleration in the planets orbit and spin.this would give you soul anti energy properties.you could travel at faster that light around the universe.but you don't what to get caught at zero motion out in space and die at the same time.you would'nt have enough anti gravity from motion to form a soul when you die.and would never have a after life.you also would function in time differently that normal matter.while in a planets gravity,you would have anti gravity from its motion.while at high speeds of motion,you would produce a gravity field opposite matter at attract energy from spacetime.and the cool one is that no matter where you are in the universe traveling though space,you would absorb light from all the star and use the anti energy from photons for time.cool huh!and the coolest thing is that anti energy as a ghost give you the ability to produce a field of light,you know ghost can appear to you at will.so you use anti energy property to make holograms.just like ghost do.using them as a model of how it works.and if I am right might inadvertantly prove there may be a afterlife if you could produce holograms this way.cool huh!

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Well sir, I'd say you've a lot of work ahead of ya. I mean, nice story, idea, what have you, but where's the beef? I want proof. I didn't think "anti-gravity" was possible. Kinda like the perpetual motion and cold fusion things.

But, perhaps being chosen has given you some insight into physics and technology unrivaled by others. If you think it will work, by all means do it. Sounds pretty cool.

edit
about your quote;

what happens if you fail a 2nd time?

Originally posted by chosenone
since matter doesn't convert into energy

It can. (E=mc^2)

but what if like all my posts i stress that motion of matter is the build up of a anti gravitational field that repels against the background energy of spacetime...

you lost me here...

Is not a nuclear bomb an example of turning matter into energy? Not pure energy, but is there such a thing? Can energy survive in a place/state/condition/dimension without some matter for more than the smallest increment of time imaginable?

I think from a biblic point of view souls come from the "Guff". I am a god fearing man but have you considered that maybe we all have no souls. Its what you believe, i be we do!
Dx :wink:

It's not hard to prove, it's impossible to prove because falsities can never be proven.

If you go by common understanding of a soul,or ghost.pure energy where when we die are essence or consciousness in encoded on the energy,but since matter doesn't convert into energy to do this its hard to prove that it happens.but what if like all my posts i stress that motion of matter is the build up of a anti gravitational field that repels against the background energy of spacetime,that the energy that creates a soul when you die comes from the anti gravitational field you body emitts while in a constant state of acceleration in the planets orbit and spin.this would give you soul anti energy properties.you could travel at faster that light around the universe.but you don't what to get caught at zero motion out in space and die at the same time.you would'nt have enough anti gravity from motion to form a soul when you die.and would never have a after life.you also would function in time differently that normal matter.while in a planets gravity,you would have anti gravity from its motion.while at high speeds of motion,you would produce a gravity field opposite matter at attract energy from spacetime.and the cool one is that no matter where you are in the universe traveling though space,you would absorb light from all the star and use the anti energy from photons for time.cool huh!and the coolest thing is that anti energy as a ghost give you the ability to produce a field of light,you know ghost can appear to you at will.so you use anti energy property to make holograms.just like ghost do.using them as a model of how it works.and if I am right might inadvertantly prove there may be a afterlife if you could produce holograms this way.cool huh!

I understand most of what you are saying, and some of the ideas, but like another poster stated "wheres the beef?" What do you think the soul is made up of, anti matter?

Can this antigravity/antimatter field re-integrate itself into another being? (aka re-incarnation)

Chosenone's post doesn't make sense. If we take for granted that souls exist, surely they exist in you before you die. He makes it sound like death creates a soul. Or does he mean death makes a disembodied soul, in which case just ignore my post.

I thought chosenone's essay was
beautiful, in it's own speculative
way: a kind of hypomanic poem,
delivered, seemingly, in one
non-stop flow like air escaping
from a gently pricked balloon.
Creative orthography.

Last edited:
...in one
non-stop flow like air escaping
from a gently pricked balloon...
Like HOT air escaping...
The non-stop flowing quality might be in part due to ommission of proper letter spacing between words. :smile:

When you enter a thread in Mystics
and Pseudo-Science heed the words
of David Byrne:"Stop Making Sence"

I do believe the soul, if it existed, wouldn't be matter or energy at all, it would be some intangible gaseous-type object, in which is engraved with the data of the being. The lower three planes, physical, mental, and astral; Physical would be where matter/energy/antimatter and all would go into. Mental would be.. such as telepathy, and the mental plane is above the physical. And lastly of the bottom three, astral, in which the soul resides. To have an identity, a mental and astral body (soul) must reside inside a physical one, yet once the physical entity has died, the mental body dies and the soul is projected outside the body, or whatever. Just an opposing opinion, =P.

1. What is the anti-gravitational field of our bodies?

The anti-gravitational field of our bodies refers to the force that counteracts the pull of gravity and allows us to remain upright and move around on Earth. It is created by the sum of all the forces exerted by our muscles, bones, and tissues.

2. Is there scientific evidence for the existence of an anti-gravitational field?

While there is no direct evidence for a specific anti-gravitational field, there is plenty of evidence for the forces and structures that contribute to the counteraction of gravity in our bodies. This includes our muscular and skeletal systems, as well as our circulatory and nervous systems.

3. How does the anti-gravitational field relate to the energy of our souls?

The concept of a soul and its energy is not scientifically proven, so there is no direct relationship between the anti-gravitational field and the energy of our souls. However, some people may believe that the anti-gravitational field is a physical manifestation of our soul's energy, but this is a philosophical and spiritual belief rather than a scientific one.

4. Can the anti-gravitational field be measured or quantified?

Yes, the anti-gravitational field can be measured and quantified through various methods, such as using force sensors to measure the forces exerted by our muscles or using electromyography to measure the electrical activity in our muscles. However, these measurements do not directly measure the energy of our souls.

5. How does the anti-gravitational field affect our overall well-being?

The anti-gravitational field is crucial for our overall well-being and ability to function in daily life. Without it, we would not be able to stand, walk, or perform other physical activities. It also helps maintain proper blood flow and distribution of nutrients in our bodies. However, there is no evidence to suggest that it has any direct impact on our soul's energy.