Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

A new milestone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

topsquark

MHB Math Helper
Aug 30, 2012
Perhaps I shouldn't make the comparison...but what the heck. I'm me! (Sun)

I haven't checked the numbers (I don't have the permission to do so anyway) but it seems to me that since the semester started MHB has passed MHF in terms of traffic. Good job!

-Dan

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Oh Dan, it's time to move on buddy! I don't even know what site you're talking about ;). I'm glad you've noticed our increase in traffic though!! (Cool)

I am really happy with spike in questions lately and want to keep it going. :)

topsquark

MHB Math Helper
Aug 30, 2012
Oh Dan, it's time to move on buddy! I don't even know what site you're talking about ;). I'm glad you've noticed our increase in traffic though!! (Cool)

I am really happy with spike in questions lately and want to keep it going. :)
Well, I should mention a condition on the size of the traffic...If I count spam into the mix then MHF is waaaay ahead. (Doh)

Besides, even if I gave up MHF there's still PHF to consider. And werehk and I have almost a complete set of Moderator privileges.

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
I have removed some posts regarding issues at other sites as they should be discussed there or privately.

I am also closing this topic. While the staff and our supporting members are pleased with the recent increase in activity here, and we do appreciate the congratulations, it is just best not to publicly compare ourselves to our competitors. (Lipssealed)

Status
Not open for further replies.