Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

A new MHB milestone!

• Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Hello all,

Please take a look at the following:

memonline.png

As far as I know, this is a new record for MHB! (Star)

Prior to today, the greatest number of registered members I had seen log on in a 24 hour period was 62. It is truly a pleasure seeing our numbers grow. Thank you to everyone who is a part of the MHB community! (Party)

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012
Hello all,

View attachment 1588

Prior to today, the greatest number of registered members I had seen log on in a 24 hour period was 62. It is truly a pleasure seeing our numbers grow. Thank you to everyone who is a part of the MHB community! (Party)
Yep. :) I noticed this in a different way during the last couple of days. Have you noticed that the number of active members is increasing. I think today in the morning it was around 168 and now it's 171, and even during the last couple of days this was steadily increasing. :)

Edit: Hey it's 173 now.... :)

• Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Yep. :) I noticed this in a different way during the last couple of days. Have you noticed that the number of active members is increasing. I think today in the morning it was around 168 and now it's 171, and even during the last couple of days this was steadily increasing. :)

Edit: Hey it's 173 now.... :)
Yes, I have been watching that number climb as well! (Clapping)

Edit: the members online in the last 24 hours is 65 now! (Heidy)

Edit 2: Now it is 66! Do I hear 67?

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Excellent (Devil) It has begun at last...

• Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Good call! That's who I was thinking of. :D

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
Hello all,

View attachment 1588

Wow , that's great news . I should expect a double of that figure in a year from now .

mathbalarka

MHB Math Helper
Mar 22, 2013
Some news! (Clapping)

• Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Thanks to a bunch of new users that registered today, we have a new record of 68! (Star)(Star)(Star)(Star)(Star)

edit: Now we are up to 75...78...(Heidy)

Opalg

MHB Oldtimer
Staff member
Feb 7, 2012
Another record is in danger of being broken. A few minutes ago I saw this:

[h=3]
Currently Active Users[/h]There are currently 165 users online. 9 members and 156 guests

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
It's back down now. Darn. I could have helped that number go up a little more with a nicely timed tweet. (Giggle)

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Our numbers continue to look good! :D

In October we had our highest number of posts ever, and in September we had our 3rd highest. #2 goes to March of this year.

The average visits per week is also at an all-time high, topping last semester's high by an average of by 1000+ per week.

There is still lots of growing to do and it will take lots more work but we are continuing to have great growth each half-year while keeping up our high standards. For our second birthday (January 2014) I'll provide a complete summary with nice graphs to show everyone.

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
Our numbers continue to look good! :D

In October we had our highest number of posts ever, and in September we had our 3rd highest. #2 goes to March of this year.

The average visits per week is also at an all-time high, topping last semester's high by an average of by 1000+ per week.

There is still lots of growing to do and it will take lots more work but we are continuing to have great growth each half-year while keeping up our high standards. For our second birthday (January 2014) I'll provide a complete summary with nice graphs to show everyone.
Well , that is good news . Hopefully, these numbers will grow exponentially the next months .