Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

A Huge Thanks to All!

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012
Hi everyone, :)

I want to thank all of you people who helped me with my math questions during the last semester. I was doing two course in grad school; Functional Analysis and Advanced Linear Algebra (ALA) and I had a lot of trouble especially with ALA. Eventually, I managed to pass these courses and I believe it's mostly because of MHB. Especially I want to thank I Like Serena, Deveno and Opalg for their countless number of replies (to my kinda dumb questions perhaps :p). Also I want to thank, Evgeny.Makarov, HallsofIvy, Plato, Fernando Revilla, johng, Turgul, caffeinemachine, Petrus, smile and bns1357 for their valuable replies which made me think and rethink about my answers. :)

Thank you all,
Sudharaka.

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
Well, It is nice to hear that you made it for the first semester. A dump question is undefined actually the limit doesn't exists :p. Your dedication is appreciated and I hope you successfully finish the grade courses with high grades.

What courses are you planning for the next semester ?

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012
Well, It is nice to hear that you made it for the first semester. A dump question is undefined actually the limit doesn't exists :p. Your dedication is appreciated and I hope you successfully finish the grade courses with high grades.

What courses are you planning for the next semester ?
Thanks for the kind words. I am taking Ring Theory and Security and Privacy this semester. I like the Security and Privacy course so much and I guess my liking towards computer science increases day by day. Want to deviate my studies towards computer science. :)

Deveno

MHB Math Scholar
Feb 15, 2012
I'm so glad to hear you passed!

Hopefully, both your future courses will lead to many more interesting exchanges here on these forums. And...do what you LIKE to do...if computer science lights a passion inside you-go for it! The world is a better place with happy people in it!

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012
I'm so glad to hear you passed!

Hopefully, both your future courses will lead to many more interesting exchanges here on these forums. And...do what you LIKE to do...if computer science lights a passion inside you-go for it! The world is a better place with happy people in it!
Surely I will have many questions especially on Ring Theory as I kinda find it difficult. Thanks for encouraging words. :)

Deveno

MHB Math Scholar
Feb 15, 2012
Surely I will have many questions especially on Ring Theory as I kinda find it difficult. Thanks for encouraging words. :)
You'll get it, I have faith in you. Think of rings as "integers with bad behavior" (tee-hee). Or polynomials with bad breath. Or matrices, slightly intoxicated. Works for me, anyway.