The Giants Of The Solomon Islands

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discussed two major discoveries in the Solomon Islands: the existence of a previously unknown race of hominoids and the presence of hidden UFO bases. The website provides further information on these discoveries and their potential link. A blog has also been created to provide updates and insights on the subject.
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
THE GIANTS OF THE SOLOMON ISLANDS
AND
THEIR HIDDEN UFO BASES
SOME OF THE GREATEST ANTHROPOLOGICAL AND SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES OF MODERN MAN...
Contained in this Website is extraordinary information that brings to the forefront worldwide issues that has been tormenting intellectuals for centuries. It is about two phenomenal discoveries that I have found existing in the Solomon Islands and this Website is a further attempt once again to bring them to the attention of the Modern World.

The first discovery is about how the people of the Solomon Islands have shared their Islands with ‘previously undiscovered to the modern world’ race of hominoids for millennia right to this present day, and for a variety of reasons explained, this has not been known about by the rest of the World, until now. The second discovery is about the whereabouts of hidden UFO Bases that I have found existing in the Solomon Islands for quite possibly the same amount of time, and how there seems to be a link between the Giants and the Extraterrestrials making the Solomon Islands their home.

http://www.thesolomongiants.com/

Physics news on Phys.org
An Update Please

hi there ~

I would like to follow up on this. Where can I find more detailed info on this subject, photos, articles, publications, video/dvd's, etc. Thanks !

Grail_Hunter :eek:

Wow! talk about a long forgotten post.

I have no idea where to get more information. I sure wouldn't take it too seriously. A lot of this stuff is just for fun. :biggrin:

Welcome to PF Grail Hunter

For anyone seriously interested to get to the bottom of Solomon giants story, I started a blog Solomon Giants UFO Update: http://solomongiants.wordpress.com/

I'll give some interesting insights and information along the way.

I would approach this website and its claims with a healthy amount of skepticism. While the idea of undiscovered hominoids and hidden UFO bases may be intriguing, it is important to critically evaluate the evidence and sources presented.

Firstly, the claim that the people of the Solomon Islands have coexisted with an unknown race of hominoids for millennia is a bold statement that would require substantial evidence to support. I would want to see physical evidence, such as fossil remains or DNA analysis, to back up this claim. Additionally, the idea that this has been kept secret from the rest of the world raises questions about the reliability of the sources and the credibility of the information.

Similarly, the claim of hidden UFO bases in the Solomon Islands would require strong evidence to be taken seriously. While the idea of extraterrestrial life and advanced technology is a fascinating topic, it is important to approach it with a critical and scientific mindset. Without verifiable evidence, it is difficult to support this claim.

Overall, while these discoveries may be intriguing, it is important to approach them with a scientific lens and thoroughly evaluate the evidence before drawing any conclusions. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and as scientists, it is our responsibility to carefully examine and analyze all information before accepting it as fact.

What are the Giants of the Solomon Islands?

The Giants of the Solomon Islands are a group of large, human-like creatures that have been reported to inhabit the islands of Guadalcanal and Malaita in the Solomon Islands. They are said to be extremely tall, with some accounts claiming heights of up to 10 feet. They are also described as having muscular builds and long, dark hair.

Do the Giants of the Solomon Islands really exist?

The existence of the Giants of the Solomon Islands is still a topic of debate. While there have been numerous sightings and reports of these creatures, there is no concrete evidence to prove their existence. Some believe that they may be a type of undiscovered primate, while others dismiss them as mythical creatures.

What do the locals believe about the Giants of the Solomon Islands?

The locals of the Solomon Islands have a long-standing belief in the existence of the Giants. They refer to them as "Jörmungandr" and believe that they are a peaceful and intelligent species that coexist with humans. They also have traditional stories and legends about these creatures, passed down through generations.

What is the scientific explanation for the Giants of the Solomon Islands?

There is no scientific consensus on the Giants of the Solomon Islands. Some researchers suggest that they may be a type of undiscovered primate, similar to the legendary Bigfoot. Others propose that they could be a human population with a genetic mutation that causes them to grow to extreme heights.

Have there been any recent sightings of the Giants of the Solomon Islands?

There have been occasional reports of sightings of the Giants of the Solomon Islands in recent years, but none have been substantiated with concrete evidence. Some researchers continue to investigate these claims in hopes of finding evidence of their existence.