What Are Some Possible Truths About Life's Meaning?

• Thread starter Kerrie
  • Start date
In summary, "Starseed, The Third Millenium" by Ken Carey is an intriguing book that offers a different perspective on life's meaning. The author claims to receive transmissions from aliens and has been involved in cult events, but that does not diminish the value of the book's message. It reminds us to stay open-minded and continue seeking understanding as we are a young species with much to learn.
Kerrie
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
A book that may answer some questions about life's meaning.
Starseed, The Third Millenium by Ken Carey is an excellent read, it will really change your perspective about who we are, after reading it, I felt a lot of my questions were answered and those answers made a lot of sense.

http://pure-research.net/healing/light/lightat.html [Broken]

a link to give you a glimpse of what this book is about...

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by Kerrie
A book that may answer some questions about life's meaning.
Starseed, The Third Millenium by Ken Carey is an excellent read, it will really change your perspective about who we are, after reading it, I felt a lot of my questions were answered and those answers made a lot of sense.

http://pure-research.net/healing/light/lightat.html [Broken]

a link to give you a glimpse of what this book is about...

Well. You may have "felt" your questions were answered, but in fact they were not. You merely fell into a scam. I feel sorry for people who get scammed it's a dishonest practice.

Ken Carey is a man who claims to receive secret informational transmissions from aliens. His books are apparently what the aliens tell him to write.

If that isn't sick I don't know what is.

Ken Carey has been found to be involved in a few cult events, and has a history of...issues...with small children.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMHO, There are so many explanations, so many 'languages', so many posible paths to "the truth" - Science, Religion, Metaphysics, etc. And they blend and overlap each other. I think we'd all be wise to allow for the possibility that all or none are "fact". We are a very young species with primitive brains that we're only beginning to use, and less to understand. We 'know' relatively little. At this point we are merely explorers. In light of those possibilities, it seems to me arrogant and dogmatic to decide that anything is fact and anything else is quackery. As each of us seeks in his own way, he brings his discoveries and opinions to the conversation that will hopefully lead us to understanding.

LogicalAtheist said:
Ken Carey has been found to be involved in a few cult events, and has a history of...issues...with small children.

don't we just love those who will make accusations without proof just because they do not agree :rolleyes: what is ironic is statements like these are just as biased...

I think we'd all be wise to allow for the possibility that all or none are "fact". We are a very young species with primitive brains that we're only beginning to use, and less to understand. We 'know' relatively little. At this point we are merely explorers. In light of those possibilities, it seems to me arrogant and dogmatic to decide that anything is fact and anything else is quackery. As each of us seeks in his own way, he brings his discoveries and opinions to the conversation that will hopefully lead us to understanding.

well said...

1. What is a Starseed?

A Starseed is a term used to describe individuals who believe they have origins from other planets or star systems. They often feel a strong connection to the cosmos and possess unique spiritual and psychic abilities.

2. How do you identify if you are a Starseed?

There is no definitive way to identify if you are a Starseed. However, many individuals who identify as Starseeds often feel a sense of not belonging on Earth and a longing for their true home. They may also possess intuitive or psychic abilities and have a strong interest in spirituality and the universe.

3. What is the significance of the Third Millennium for Starseeds?

The Third Millennium is believed by some Starseeds to be a pivotal time in human evolution. It is seen as a time of awakening and spiritual growth, where Starseeds can use their unique abilities to help guide humanity towards a more harmonious existence.

4. Can anyone become a Starseed?

Starseeds believe that everyone has the potential to be a Starseed, as it is not determined by birth or genetics. It is believed that one's soul can have origins from different planets or star systems and can incarnate on Earth to fulfill a specific purpose.

5. Are there different types of Starseeds?

Yes, there are believed to be different types of Starseeds based on their alleged origins. Some common types include Pleiadians, Arcturians, and Sirians. Each type is thought to possess different characteristics and abilities.