Cutest Guy/gal At Physicsforums

• Thread starter PrudensOptimus
  • Start date
In summary, participants are asked to post pictures and give ratings on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the cutest. Some participants express concerns about the gender ratio and eligibility for judging. The conversation also includes introductions and discussions about interests, locations, and funny pictures. There is also a suggestion to have additional criteria for the judging process.
That still leaves Monique... *wink* *nudge*

And Evo, from your pictures, I somehow doubt we'd go blind. :wink: (Unless, of course, you mean blinded by your beauty!)

And hey! No fair quoting my pre-edited text!

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by Hurkyl

So when were you girls going to start sending in pictures for the swimsuit competition? I don't think I'd mind you and Monique flaunting it a bit more too. Maybe Tsunamii could send in a few pixels of herself again too!
Don't hold your breath waiting for mine. That's all I've got. As I mentioned before, the guy who took it is lucky he's still in one piece.
Originally posted by Evo
Oh...I'm so...no...you'd go blind...read into that what you will. LOL.
Nahhhhh... That's just an old wives tale...

Last edited:
lol! I guess my mind isn't dirty enough to get that one straight off. :smile:

Last edited:
lol! I guess my mind isn't dirty enough to get that one straight off. :smile:
I've just had a few more years than you to work on perfecting the art of twisted meanings.

That still leaves Monique... *wink* *nudge*
I remember me already submitting a bathingsuit picture? :wink:

And Evo, from your pictures, I somehow doubt we'd go blind. :wink:

The only bathing suit I have includes support hose and orthopedic shoes. :wink:

Originally posted by Evo
My daughter is the "child of evil(evo)".
This requires some explanation. You are saying that "Evo" = "Evil"? What's this about?

Originally posted by zoobyshoe
This requires some explanation. You are saying that "Evo" = "Evil"? What's this about?

I call my daughter the "child of evil" because she has a way of ultimately getting anything she wants from me. "evil" became "evo".

That's not saying that "I" am not evil, though. mwaahahah

Originally posted by Evo
The only bathing suit I have includes support hose and orthopedic shoes. :wink:
ROTFLOL! (COOL! I finally got to actually use ROTFLOL! )

Sigh, you two big meanies, just dash all my hopes and dreams, why don't you?

Sigh, you two big meanies, just dash all my hopes and dreams, why don't you?

Hurkyl, my sweet...
1) You HAVE a picture of Fair Monique. Enjoy!
2) Being the foxy young hunk that you are, you'd BETTER have higher hopes and dreams than seeing pictures of a couple old relics in swim attire. Besides - you've SEEN what I wear! A ski and a vest! (Is that ALL? you ask. Well... hmmmm - did you see any other boats on that lake? - just kidding, Ivan!) And I'm sorry, but, a picture of Evo in HER proclaimed swimwear might be more than even *I* could handle! That's just plain SCARY!

I'M a chopnik lol. I couldn't view the pic of Monique even through a neutral site. No fair I'm missing out. So i need swimsuit pics of all you ladies to make it fair!

Originally posted by jimmy p
I'M a chopnik lol. I couldn't view the pic of Monique even through a neutral site. No fair I'm missing out. So i need swimsuit pics of all you ladies to make it fair!

http://www.missworld.org

Sounds like you WERE the JUDGE of the MISS WORLD Beauty contest :wink:

Due to somebody wanting me to post my picture up here...i guess i will...
-Bob Smith

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/ScionPunk352/See%20Pics%20of%20Pescado/Me_and_the_Mattocks.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by ScionPunk352
Due to somebody wanting me to post my picture up here...i guess i will...
-Bob Smith

That would be me, just doing my job.:wink: Tsunami, does this qualify for the swimsuit segment?

BTW Bob, just what *were* you doing with that ax?

I was...killing people...j'k...no, i was testing the durability of a stump in my back yard...aka...killing a stump, and trying to get it out of the ground...
-Bob

Originally posted by Evo
Tsunami, does this qualify for the swimsuit segment?
Why, I believe it just might! :wink:

I was...killing people...j'k...no, i was testing the durability of a stump in my back yard...aka...killing a stump, and trying to get it out of the ground...
-Bob
Were you successful? If so, that would probably cover the talent competition as well!

I kicked that stumps butt...lol...then filled the hole up with dirt...so it is nice and clean now...with snow all over it.
-Bob

I kicked that stumps butt...lol...then filled the hole up with dirt...so it is nice and clean now...with snow all over it.
-Bob
One ATTABOY for you, Scion! Sorry about the snow. How much do you have out there? You've been getting dumped on lately, haven't you? with really chilly temps? More on the way? I do not envy you your winters back there. I lived in Green Bay, WI for four years - I've had enough snow and cold to last me a LIFETIME! Yecht...

Hehehe...so, tell me, exactly when do you do all of the judging, and picking of contestents for this contest?

Hehehe...so, tell me, exactly when do you do all of the judging, and picking of contestents for this contest?
Well, if you've submitted your picture, you're in the contest. Right now the judges are just enjoying the submissions and getting to know the contestants. Admittedly, this is a very difficult task we've taken on. All you guys are just so... well... CUTE! I can't speak for Monique or Evo, but for myself... I JUST CAN'T DECIDE! So just keep those pictures coming, guys! We'll let you know when to stop. Right ladies? :wink:

Originally posted by Tsunami
All you guys are just so... well... CUTE! I can't speak for Monique or Evo, but for myself... I JUST CAN'T DECIDE! So just keep those pictures coming, guys! We'll let you know when to stop. Right ladies? :wink:
Exactly!

Originally posted by Tsunami
And I'm sorry, but, a picture of Evo in HER proclaimed swimwear might be more than even *I* could handle! That's just plain SCARY!
My swimsuit also has the built in support features, such as the "lift & separate" top to keep that part of my body *above* my waistline. The bottom has the built in girdle with the flattering skirt. This leaves a tantalizing amount of BARE LEG showing between the bottom of the skirt and the top of my support hose.

Men are so overwhelmed with desire when they see me that they have to avert their eyes. :wink:

By men, you mean the straight ones right? i mean to say...i love my picture so much, as much as all the other dudes on here...

Originally posted by Evo
My swimsuit also has the built in support features, such as the "lift & separate" top to keep that part of my body *above* my waistline. The bottom has the built in girdle with the flattering skirt. This leaves a tantalizing amount of BARE LEG showing between the bottom of the skirt and the top of my support hose.
If you only knew how much you have just tantalized me...
:-)...(<---sideways drooly face).

Originally posted by zoobyshoe
If you only knew how much you have just tantalized me...
:-)...(<---sideways drooly face).
Oh dear, do we need to call Mr Parsons for a follow up procedure? :wink:

Huh? what does mr. parsons in for a follow up mean? =confused look=

Huh? what does mr. parsons in for a follow up mean? =confused look=
LOL PF really needs an FAQ for new members so they can get an idea of what's been going on. Kind of like a soap opera digest...

Mr Robin Parsons is a resident multi-talented enigma here at PF. Zooby was recently stricken with a debilitating drooling problem, which (we all thought) had been succesfully and permanently corrected by the aforementioned Mr Robin Parsons.

Unfortunately, it appears zooby has had a relapse and may need a follow up procedure to correct the drooling problem. Or perhaps we can just attach a drool cup to zooby's chin. :wink:

Ahh...i like the drool cup idea...who knows, i haven't seen all of the pics, i might start drooling as well...but it's not a usual thing of mine, i prefer fainting...lol

Ahh...i like the drool cup idea...who knows, i haven't seen all of the pics, i might start drooling as well...but it's not a usual thing of mine, i prefer fainting...lol
Nothing impresses a woman more than a man that can't remain conscious.:wink:

To bad I'm not interested in woman...LOL!

To bad I'm not interested in woman...LOL!
LOL. Well, not sure about how the men feel about it. :wink:

Depends on them...but to me it don't matter, i already got to boyfriend...and i got his picture as well if u want to see it...LOL!

and i got his picture as well if u want to see it...LOL!
Sure! As long as it's decent...:wink: