The Five Dimensions of Gravity - almanassier.com

• Thread starter Raaid Mustafa
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Dimensions
In summary: I at least gave your theory a chance, at which point I noticed the nonsense. How can you dismiss something as not true if you don't even know what it is?

what is the five dimensions?

• img

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • html

• Smilies

• vB code

• Total voters
Raaid Mustafa
The Gravity has another formula which Add to Newton's Law and explain the facts behaind creating the Gravity in an object Like Earth or Moon , etc. check the details at http://almanassier.com/gravity1.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
First, this should be in the Theory Developement Forum. Second, I'm always one to openly consider new ideas, but I didn't see one thing in that whole site that made any sense! If you did indeed learn Newton's Law of Gravitation, there is no way it will seem correct if you don't go ahead and learn the rest of his theories and math. At one point you say:

"Gravity Force=(Mass quantity/surface area)(time of one rotation)"

(or something to that effect) but if you knew anything about mechanics you'd know that forces are in Newtons, and a dimensional analysis of the equation shows that you apparently think this:
N=kg/(m^2)*(rot/sec)
which means:
N=kg/(s*m^2)
which is nonsense! Everyone knows:
N=kg*m/(s^2)

Last edited:
I did not mean any harm to you

Dear Jonathan

First may be you are right, this is not the site I had to write to because I thought I'm Writing to open mind people. Second if you spend some more time to read before you make your judgments this make you wise man , sorry for you
I am not interested about religion as much I interested in explaining the gravity in a way will not clash with Newton’s Law which I do believe it. But as an introduction I am saying that the contrary principle (every thing must have an opposite), will be as a test for the accuracy of any Law, so that the Law which I provide on my site had been tested positively accurate with Newton’s Law in the end results. My Law is just an addition to explain how the gravity created and of course because I used the repelling , but not Attraction this will make the gravity units are deferent than what Newton used, but the main thing it gives the same ratio between Earth gravity to Moon gravity which is 6/1 and in any other objects . Thanks you

I am not even sure if this nonsense is worthy of TD. My first impulse was to delete.

Originally posted by Integral
I am not even sure if this nonsense is worthy of TD. My first impulse was to delete.
Very good impulse

I don't know about you guys, but I think the five dimensions is vB code all the way!

- Warren

Yes, the poll made no sense. Mr. Mustafa, it doesn't matter whether it is repelling or attracting, all forces are measured in Newtons. I can say for sure that until you learn Newtonian Mechanics you should not believe it to be wrong. I at least gave your theory a chance, at which point I noticed the nonsense. How can you dismiss something as not true if you don't even know what it is?

Originally posted by chroot
I don't know about you guys, but I think the five dimensions is vB code all the way!

- Warren
Damnit, Warren, its html and you know it!

1. What are the five dimensions of gravity?

The five dimensions of gravity are the three spatial dimensions (length, width, and height) that we experience in our daily lives, as well as time and energy. These dimensions interact with each other to create the force of gravity, which is responsible for the attraction between objects with mass.

2. How do the five dimensions of gravity affect our understanding of the universe?

The five dimensions of gravity play a crucial role in our understanding of the universe. They help us explain the movement of celestial bodies, the formation of galaxies and other cosmic structures, and the expansion of the universe. They also provide a framework for theories such as Einstein's theory of general relativity.

3. Are there more than five dimensions of gravity?

While the five dimensions of gravity are the most commonly accepted model, some theories suggest the existence of additional dimensions. For example, string theory proposes that there are 10 dimensions, with only three being observable in our universe. However, these extra dimensions have not yet been proven or detected.

4. How does gravity differ in each of the five dimensions?

The three spatial dimensions affect the strength of gravity based on the distance between objects, while time affects the rate at which gravity acts. Energy, on the other hand, is related to the amount of matter present and can also affect the strength of gravity. In each dimension, gravity plays a unique role and is a crucial factor in shaping the universe.

5. How does understanding the five dimensions of gravity impact scientific research?

Understanding the five dimensions of gravity allows scientists to develop and test theories about the universe. It also helps in predicting and understanding the behavior of celestial objects, such as planets, stars, and black holes. Additionally, studying the five dimensions of gravity can provide insights into the fundamental laws of physics and potentially lead to new discoveries and technologies.