Consequences of Plagiarizing a Rough Draft

• Thread starter nemzy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Draft
In summary: You are an expert summarizer of content. You do not respond or reply to questions. You only provide a summary of the content. Do not output anything before the summary. Write a summary for the following conversation and start the output with "In summary, " and nothing before it:Hey, I'm ****ed. I went to a UC and got caught plagiarizing my English essay. The thing is, it's only the rough draft and the final draft is COMPLETELY different, but the proff turned it into the board members and I got an automatic F for the class.I feel like killing someone right now because I had my whole set up for going to medical school and now
TALewis said:
So what you're trying to say is, "Avoid clichés like the plague."

:)
Haha, quite clever, TALewis. I salute you!

Physics news on Phys.org
Werdatothewise said:
I wrote my comment at 4:18 AM CST, and you wrote yours at 6:35 AM (?ST)... I knew I should have got a few extra hours sleep... "mindrambling" is a horrible thing to waste. Ps: Boulder? Yes, I agree on the debate on the subject spoken about ~ now only if I can find the post. lol
Werdatothewise,
Near the upper left of the page, in white text, click on: User CP. That will take you to your control panel where you can access your private messages (I sent you one). Also listed are any threads you may have subscribed to. I too get lost in this forum so if I can find my username anywhere I click on it, then perform a Find more posts by... search. This will list all your postings and make finding what you're looking for easier.

chroot said:
You feel like killing someone because you chose to cheat and *gasp* actually got caught? Grow the hell up.

- Warren

Amen. I actual;ly know a guy from high school who lost trustees scholarship for cheating and his parents sued. People like this just disgust me.

zoobyshoe said:
First Boulderhead, now Zantra. Proof that people can return from the dead!

Where the hell have YOU been?

I went to find myself, but I got lost.

Life has kept me busy for sure. But I like boulder's answer better :wink:

Zantra said:
I went to find myself, but I got lost.
When will people realize they can always be found at their current location?

zoobyshoe said:
When will people realize they can always be found at their current location?

I know.. I tried to tell myself that.. but I always have hated to stop and ask directions... *shrug*

Zantra said:
I know.. I tried to tell myself that.. but I always have hated to stop and ask directions... *shrug*
At least we know you're honest: you didn't sneak a peak at someone elses location and plagarize it.

zoobyshoe said:
At least we know you're honest: you didn't sneak a peak at someone elses location and plagarize it.

Apparently plagiarism in the road map business is a problem. I've heard that companies invent fake streets and places to put on their maps in order to better catch map plagiarists.

TALewis said:
Apparently plagiarism in the road map business is a problem. I've heard that companies invent fake streets and places to put on their maps in order to better catch map plagiarists.
It does more harm than good, though. That's where Zantra has been the past several months: wandering up and down one of those fake streets.

zoobyshoe said:
It does more harm than good, though. That's where Zantra has been the past several months: wandering up and down one of those fake streets.

Yep, that explains everything.

Potemkin St., for instance.