Welcome to the Maths & Physics Forum!

In summary, the conversation is about a new member named Daminc who loves math and physics and is excited to join the Physics Forums community. The other members welcome him and offer their assistance. Some members also mention their love for math and physics and how they can relate to Daminc's interests. There is also a discussion about the forum's features and a friendly greeting from one of the members.
Daminc
I been reading my way through your forum and thought I'd join in for a while :smile:

Just a bit of background:

I love maths and physics. Although I'm not the smartest guy in town I like to think I can hold my own when it comes to the theoretical side of things. Most people I know usually look at me with a blank look upon their face or are simply not interested in physics in general (some of them even claim they don't like math )

Anyway, I thought it would be nice to be able to comunicate with some similar minded people for a change.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to Physics Forums Daminc. I hope you enjoy your stay. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

Daminc,
Welcome to PF and might I add that you have no doubt come to the right place. There are many well educated members here who are quite giving of themselves when it comes to answering questions and discussing any number of things.

Welcome Daminc!

No scrolling welcome from BoulderHead, it just aint the same forum

Last edited:
HI

Last edited:
aaahhhh...a much better welcome!

At least it should be if this attachment works!

EDIT: It was animated, apparently PF doesn't support animated gif's...sorry:smile: I don't think the picture is even showing up though.

Last edited:
ALOHA!

GREEETINZ AND SALUTAIONZ!

THOU ART WELCOME 'ERE, SIRE!

:smile: :wink:

We, like, totally hope that you'll like be here, for a totally long time! like, oh my gawd, welcome!

HELLO

Cheers for the welcome my fellow aspiring intellectuals

WELCOME Daminc ! :smile:

Originally posted by Daminc
some of them even claim they don't like math
Yep, I came to know that feeling too, hope
it'll be cured soon...

Originally posted by kyle_soule
Welcome Daminc!

No scrolling welcome from BoulderHead, it just aint the same forum
Uh-hum,
Let's see if I can figure it out...

Nope. I can't find the option anymore.:frown:

Originally posted by MajinVegeta
ALOHA!

GREEETINZ AND SALUTAIONZ!

THOU ART WELCOME 'ERE, SIRE!

:smile: :wink:

We, like, totally hope that you'll like be here, for a totally long time! like, oh my gawd, welcome!

Careful Majin, you might scare him away.

Good afternoon.

A belated WELCOME

Cheers again people

1. What is the purpose of the Maths & Physics Forum?

The Maths & Physics Forum is a platform for individuals interested in mathematics and physics to discuss, share knowledge, and learn from one another. It also serves as a resource for students, educators, and professionals in these fields.

2. How can I join the Maths & Physics Forum?

To join the Maths & Physics Forum, simply create an account on the forum's website. Registration is free and open to anyone with an interest in mathematics and physics.

3. Can I ask questions and seek help on the Maths & Physics Forum?

Yes, the forum is designed for members to ask questions and seek help from others in the community. However, please make sure to follow the forum's guidelines and be respectful towards other members.

4. Are there any rules for participating in discussions on the Maths & Physics Forum?

Yes, the forum has a set of guidelines that members are expected to follow. The guidelines include rules for respectful communication, appropriate content, and avoiding plagiarism. Violating these rules may result in a warning or ban from the forum.

5. Is there a specific format for posting questions and comments on the Maths & Physics Forum?

While there is no specific format, it is recommended to provide enough context and details in your questions and comments to help others better understand and provide helpful responses. You may also use LaTeX to format mathematical equations for clarity.