3.2cc IC Engine Retailers in Delhi: Preet Vihar Prices

In summary, the conversation is about finding a retailer for a 3.2 cc size IC engine in Delhi and the potential power and fuel options for the engine. One person suggests checking in Preet Vihar, while another mentions a shop in Ahmedabad and CP. They also discuss how the use of nitro methane in the engine can affect its lifespan. Detailed data is provided for a 2.5 cc engine, including its displacement, bore and stroke, weight, and stated power.
banerjeerupak
Could you tell me where to find the retailer of IC engines of 3.2 cc size in Delhi and how much it would cost. I have been told by someone that we would be able to get it in Preet Vihar. Could any of you give me some idea in this regard.

Engineering news on Phys.org
Another question, how much power would this engine be able to deliver.

model aircraft or model car motor in that small size

power depends on fuel

most model aircraft motors run on a mix with a small % nitromethane
more nitro more power but less life

Last edited:
3.2 cc is an odd size

found data on a 2.5 cc

Displacement: [.15cubic inch ] 2.5cc

Bore and Stroke: 16mm x 15mm

Weight, inc. Silencer: 155 grams

Stated Power: 0.7 BHP @ 16000 RPM

Last edited:

yes i am planning to use a nitro methane engine... and how is the life of the engine related to using nitro methane in the engine...

i got a shop in ahmedabad which is selling this sort of engines... also came to know of a shop in CP. But no idea about location. got to locate it yourselves guys...

Related to 3.2cc IC Engine Retailers in Delhi: Preet Vihar Prices

1. What is a 3.2cc IC engine?

A 3.2cc IC engine is an internal combustion engine with a displacement of 3.2 cubic centimeters, typically used in small vehicles such as motorcycles or remote control cars.

2. Where can I find retailers for 3.2cc IC engines in Delhi?

There are several retailers that sell 3.2cc IC engines in Delhi, but Preet Vihar is a popular location for these retailers. You can find them in local markets, online stores, or through specific dealers.

3. What is the average price of a 3.2cc IC engine in Preet Vihar, Delhi?

The average price for a 3.2cc IC engine in Preet Vihar, Delhi can vary depending on the brand and quality of the engine. However, on average, you can expect to pay around 1500-3000 rupees.

4. Are there any specific brands or models of 3.2cc IC engines that retailers in Preet Vihar, Delhi recommend?

There are several popular brands and models of 3.2cc IC engines that are recommended by retailers in Preet Vihar, Delhi. Some of these include Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, and KTM.

5. Can I negotiate the price of a 3.2cc IC engine with retailers in Preet Vihar, Delhi?

Many retailers in Preet Vihar, Delhi are open to negotiations, especially if you are purchasing in bulk or are a regular customer. It is always worth trying to negotiate for a better price, but keep in mind that the final price will also depend on the quality of the engine and the retailer's profit margin.