I am leaving, thanks for the great experience

In summary: I guess... I mean, yeah... I guess so. I don't know. I just feel like I'm not going to be able to learn anything else if I'm still suck. In summary, Abigale has come to the conclusion that she sucks and it bothers her, she says goodbye to everyone and suggests that they keep their heads up. She also tells us that she is not really 17 and is really just a toddler. She says that she will miss us and leaves.
Gale
So basically, I've come to the conclusion that i suck. And it kinda bothers me. So i quit. I'm just done.

I uh, i spose i wanted to say goodbye to everyone. Its been swell. Its a great site greg, you should be proud. And everyone's pretty cool. I learned a lot and had fun. Its been a great experience. But i guess I'm done... so i probably won't be around much. But thanks everyone, i enjoyed myself here.

oh...

and just cause I'm leaving and i feel like it... I'm going to say a few things...

My name's Abigale... most people call me abby, not gale. I'm not 17, i never have been. I just turned 16 in october. I guess i was planning on being around for a while... so i picked 17 as my age... I've probably made up other stuff too... but i don't remember. Thats my real picture though, i didn't lie about that... but anyways yeah, I'm kinda a liar, but whatever... I've already said i suck, so what are you going to do..

It's been good. :smile: thanks all.
~abigale~

Physics news on Phys.org
awh, why be so hard on yourself?

keep your head up! :smile:

Original quote from Gale...i've come to the conclusion that i suck.

What do you mean? Suck at what?

You seem to me to be so popular here, I can't imagine why you would even think of leaving.

Dont go, it won't be the same around here without you, can't imagine what it will be like, so don't go.

I will miss you.

*sniffle*

I need to tell you guys something, too. I'm not really 25. I'm really just a toddler. Sorry for leading you all on all this time.

- Warren

if this site is so cool then why are you leaving, and what do you mean by I suck?

What is dduardo going to do without you?

Don't go...I don't like leaving...:frown:

animated_pink_baby_crying.gif

I get the feeling gale is writing a really long replie that's going to break our hearts and make us all cry.:frown:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Andy
I get the feeling gale is writing a really long replie that's going to break our hearts and make us all cry.:frown:

ok... so much for that idea... i was just going to say good bye to everyone more personally... but yeah... that's sort of sad.

I just, i suck, and its like "i think therefore i am" so just by thinking i suck, i suck. that's basically all there is to it.

I won't be leaving pf either... just probably not posting much. i posted so that i could learn things and change and grow... but yeah, i suck and that's inevitable... soo that's that.

~gale~

Abigale, I'm actually working undercover...

...and just wanted to let you know that you're not going to be in any kind of trouble for your antics here at PF, so it's safe to hang around if it pleases you.

The rest of you people are going to jail !

D'OH! i knew i shouldn't have said that!

Why do you think you suck? after reading your posts i can't understand how u came to that conclusion.

Originally posted by Gale17
I just, i suck, and its like "i think therefore i am" so just by thinking i suck, i suck. that's basically all there is to it.

Suck at what? Your a very constructive member, and you haven't been insulting or posted any spam...a model citizen, IMO.

Well, I guess it's your choice, but I'll...sort of...like miss your posts :wink:...they put me in a good mood after having debated "nothing" or some other such dead topic.

well i don't know guys... i can't even explain why i suck. i just really feel like i do... and i feel like I've tried unsucking, and failed... and the dissapointment kills me. So instead of feeling really terrible, i just want to accept it, and move on. I suck.

as far as leaving pf... i guess i don't have to... but its just like... i came here to change and learn and grow... and since i suck, and i accept that, and i don't feel like i need to change any more. so... i don't know i spose i felt i needn't post anymore... haha... i knew that i was sort of popular, or well liked at any rate... but i didn't think people would care too much if i left.

as far as leaving pf... i guess i don't have to... but its just like... i came here to change and learn and grow... and since i suck, and i accept that, and i don't feel like i need to change any more.

But you can still learn and grow, right? IOW, you may not be able to change your suckiness (if you're determined to believe that you suck), but you can still learn from us...or, them anyway .

so... i don't know i spose i felt i needn't post anymore... haha... i knew that i was sort of popular, or well liked at any rate... but i didn't think people would care too much if i left.

Well, we've disproven that idea, at least :smile:.

Hmm...Gale may be you are true...but just one thing I want to say...

Mind is very strange thing...you should always listen to your heart, that is not problem...what you are thinking we all respect that...but mind has also many colors with many forms...when you'll think that..."It's Ok!" again you can come back...the door of PF is always open for you! And of course we'll wait for you.....

well i don't know guys... i can't even explain why i suck. i just really feel like i do... and i feel like I've tried unsucking, and failed... and the dissapointment kills me. So instead of feeling really terrible, i just want to accept it, and move on. I suck.

as far as leaving pf... i guess i don't have to... but its just like... i came here to change and learn and grow... and since i suck, and i accept that, and i don't feel like i need to change any more. so... i don't know i spose i felt i needn't post anymore... haha... i knew that i was sort of popular, or well liked at any rate... but i didn't think people would care too much if i left.
Abby, I think you are going through a little grey cloud at the moment.. it is actually very normal for people to feel depressed once in a while and it is not your fault, it is caused by a chemical imbalance in your brain. Don't worry, it is not as serious as it sounds, :wink:

It is actually good that you speak out and let people know how you feel, been there done that :) Advice? Hard to say, just stay active and hangout with other people, socialize and the cloud should move over soon and you will feel your good old self again

woah weird monique... calling me abby... woo... still recovering from that... that was weird...

at any rate, I'm not depressed... I'm just really lost... like everyone said i was messed in various ways... so i tried changing and that didn't work. so not that I've decided to just live with it... what do i do?

ehh... i dunno... i like pf... i don't want to leave... but a few hours ago... it seemed like the best thing...

at any rate, I'm not depressed... I'm just really lost...
Yeah, I know it is a big word :) There is a good Dutch word for it but I don't know the English equivalent :(

Is it a 'dip'? :)

woah weird monique... calling me abby... woo... still recovering from that... that was weird...

at any rate, I'm not depressed... I'm just really lost... like everyone said i was messed in various ways... so i tried changing and that didn't work. so not that I've decided to just live with it... what do i do?

ehh... i dunno... i like pf... i don't want to leave... but a few hours ago... it seemed like the best thing...

Gale, quiting PF won't cure or solve any of your problems, you will lose a lot of open ears and people willing to help you through anything. Just take a step back, lay in a lawn chair and eat some chocolate :smile: Your strong gale and there isn't anything you can get through!

Originally posted by Greg Bernhardt
.. and eat some chocolate :smile: ..
Chocolate! THE solution to any problem! :wink:

so i tried changing and that didn't work.

It worked for a bit.

It will work for a longer bit next time.

And so on...

CHOCOLATE!

gah... ok do you realized i ate two huge brownies and 6 chocolate covered doughnuts thinking that chocolate would cure my problem? i ended up feeling sick the rest of the day... ugh!

...either way... i feel all special since greg replied to my thread... heh.. ok.. i dunno... I'm queer...

but yeah hurkyl... that's what i was thinking, cause that's how its been working... but like the longer it works, the more it sucks when it stops working... and that's so depressing...

I'm still a neophyte, so I'm assuming most will hold my comments with little esteem; however...

You'll grow out of it .

The amplitude of these emotional oscillations reaches its peak in adolescence it would seem, so it will certainly get better with time. I speak generally, of course, and if you really do esteem yourself so low, perhaps speaking with someone would be in order? Having a low self-esteem is so detrimental to an intellect.

I do agree on the chocolate suggestion though.

Hormones must suck. Thank God all I have is nice, reliable, caustic, aggressiveness-inducing, lifespan-shortening testosterone.

- Warren

Just like I said before: When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on tight.

It really works. Seriosly. Maybe after awhile of hanging on a knot, you can climb you rope again.
Besides. You're one
of the things that I find makes PF worth coming too. If you leave, you'll take a chunk out of PF with you.:smile: :wink:

Even if you do leave PF, don't leave living behind also.

Originally posted by Monique
Chocolate! THE solution to any problem! :wink:
WRONG! Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream is the solution to any problem!

I use Ben & Jerry's as a vomit inducement.

Originally posted by russ_watters
WRONG! Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream is the solution to any problem!

cookie dough sucks.. now the cherry garcia.. that's another story

Originally posted by chroot
Hormones must suck. Thank God all I have is nice, reliable, caustic, aggressiveness-inducing, lifespan-shortening testosterone.

- Warren

AMEN bruddah

Originally posted by Descartes
You'll grow out of it .

Yah, mentat can tell you ALL about THAT rofl (JK MENTAT-I haven't brought that up in a while;)

I'll repost this from philosophy:

OK Abby(I can call you that now:smile: you mean people suck, nice ones..errr..nm

Point is, you take the good, and take the bad

You take them both and there you have- the facts of life.

stop being such a drama queen and start another one of your famous "sex" posts

Everyone sucks at something...the only stupid question, is the one you don't ask. You're not going anywhere.. *in best "chef" voice* you just need some down home PF LOVIN

relax and hang around- you may find something that interests you once in a while.

I am so glad I'm not a teenager anymore.

I got two weeks left as a teenager. Will the voices stop talking to me after that?

You might find this interesting Gale (Abby), but as of this writing, this post has the strange juxtaposition of being right above the masterbating post, so currently it is reading "I Quit Masterbating." :smile:

Of course my writing this may change that position, but I just thought it was amusing.

Hang in here.

Originally posted by Galatea
I am so glad I'm not a teenager anymore.

Oh but to have that metabolism back, and to wake up in the morning without various body parts hurting for no good reason...
:frown:

Njorl